Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum slow atm. Got this error just from clicking "The Sandbox": "I cannot connect to the PhotoPost database. [$php_errormsg]."

Someone probably hacking this site now, giggles.

Yeah I'm having the same issue, same message every few clicks and slow loading.

yep. hours later still going on (just happened for me)

Wow, I didn't know that twat wasn't censored on the forum and that calling other forum members a twat is perfectly acceptable. Then again, maybe my join date just isn't old enough to qualify.

Wow, I didn't know that twat wasn't censored on the forum and that calling other forum members a twat is perfectly acceptable. Then again, maybe my join date just isn't old enough to qualify.

It has several meanings. It's used a lot in Britain. I have a lot of British and Aussies on my gaming facebook page and it's used all the time, even between friends. :lol

gets old after a while (specially if you dont like dancing)

Sleazy bars have dancing? Your idea of sleazy bars and mine must be different.

You need to dance, crows! I love to dance and I don't do it well. Don't care.

I hate "I love it" by Icona Pop.

But I love that I can say twat!

Then again I can say "shagging" and the language filter doesn't care.

Sleazy bars have dancing? Your idea of sleazy bars and mine must be different.

Dalton disagrees

d0a6a395c43e8f15739f6513f02f34a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the bars in your town like?

We have dive bars, which just have a bar with alcoholics and bar flies in them. Then we have bars that have small dance floors. We don't have night clubs around my area anymore. I miss those.

We still have bars that allow smoking. You have to have a card to get in. Which I have, even though I don't smoke. :D

Russian version of "Misfits" is ready, and it's almost the exact same thing, except the lack of any talent and no colored characters. What I actually hate is that pretty much everyone here already watched the original series, with several dubs... so WHAT's the ****ING POINT?!!?!? Such a waste of money and time, ARRRRRGH.

Back