Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
book smart? street smart? clever? problem solving? what kind of "Smart"
can you prove it? can you give clear examples? I mean, such a statement needs to be backed up by proof you know

(Or else you end up looking even more dumb than Jar Jar, since Jar Jar never assumed being smarter than everyone else)

Can't really prove it unless you want me to go to the extent of posting grades and acceptance letters :lol:lol:lol Just going off my own knowledge, knowledge of members here and there jobs and what they do, I probably can say it :dunno I know it sounds ignorant, but.... eh.

There is a reason why I'll more in likely be going to U of M in the fall :lol (once I make my mind up :lol)

Can't really prove it unless you want me to go to the extent of posting grades and acceptance letters :lol:lol:lol Just going off my own knowledge, knowledge of members here and there jobs and what they do, I probably can say it :dunno I know it sounds ignorant, but.... eh.

*Their :monkey3

I enjoy reading this thread. . . Thanks, guys! :rotfl

I hate it when someone says they're smart even though there has been no evidence to back up that claim. In my experience, when someone has to tell people they are smart then they generally aren't as smart as they think they are. Getting into college doesn't mean you're smart--it means you worked the system in a manner in which you hit the criteria for admission into that college. Thousands and thousands of kids do it every year and a lot of them aren't smart. When I was teaching, the majority of students wanted an "A" because it would look good on their transcript and weren't concerned about actually knowing the information. You always have the kids that are there to learn, but they are the exception, not the rule.

I bet I'm smarter than 98% of the people here, probably more. It probably doesn't seem like it..... but...... I probably am.
More than 98%? Kind of trying too hard there kiddo. :lol trying to say you're smarter than a bunch of people on here who don't care about you, and have made a living? Enough to support themselves and their families in some cases? Waaay too try hard!

This post wins the thread, carry on gentlemen. You have witnessed a fine argument posing against the supposed intelligence that is WWEJedi.
I hate it when someone says they're smart even though there has been no evidence to back up that claim. In my experience, when someone has to tell people they are smart then they generally aren't as smart as they think they are. Getting into college doesn't mean you're smart--it means you worked the system in a manner in which you hit the criteria for admission into that college. Thousands and thousands of kids do it every year and a lot of them aren't smart. When I was teaching, the majority of students wanted an "A" because it would look good on their transcript and weren't concerned about actually knowing the information. You always have the kids that are there to learn, but they are the exception, not the rule.
Depending on the college is the only time it matters but otherwise it rarely does. The worst thing about evidence is making up excuses for your lack of evidence, like saying 'A bunch people in the chat said this about you, but I can't say who said it or show you the log', because they're clearly grasping for straws at that point.

Last edited:
I hate that i dont know what everyone does for work. Its killing me inside.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I pick up cigarette butts for local businesses. I get $0.65 for every bucket of them I collect. For a $219.99 Hot Toys figure + $17.47 shipping, I only have to collect 365.32 buckets of cigarette butts. I know it's that many because I'm wicked smaht. It's a pretty sweet gig and keeps me collecting figures. Luckily I have a really nice shanty made of pallets that my wife and I live in that's close to work so I save a lot of money on rent and transportation. If the McDonald's near here ever starts charging for their wi-fi then I'll be screwed because I'm not paying for an internet plan on my jail-broken original iPhone I won in the annual Hobo-Math challenge held here every year. I won because, again, I'm wicked smaht.

I pick up cigarette butts for local businesses. I get $0.65 for every bucket of them I collect. For a $219.99 Hot Toys figure + $17.47 shipping, I only have to collect 365.32 buckets of cigarette butts. I know it's that many because I'm wicked smaht. It's a pretty sweet gig and keeps me collecting figures. Luckily I have a really nice shanty made of pallets that my wife and I live in that's close to work so I save a lot of money on rent and transportation. If the McDonald's near here ever starts charging for their wi-fi then I'll be screwed because I'm not paying for an internet plan on my jail-broken original iPhone I won in the annual Hobo-Math challenge held here every year. I won because, again, I'm wicked smaht.

Right, so, after this little adventure in prose and storytelling, I'm going with you're either an Author, Lawyer or Mob Boss. . . amirite? :)

Zod is Lord of the Universe.

zod wicked smaht.JPG

and shall always be in Zod's favor.

There is a reason why I'll more in likely be going to U of M in the fall :lol (once I make my mind up :lol)

Oh man... WWE. :slap: :lol

I make 8-bit reproductions of works of classical art, and sell them to California hipsters one pixel at a time.

That was you!!!!!!

I bought "The girl with a pearl earring" from you and this is all you sent me -

bluesquare.jpg

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Yeah...... I don't really care about spelling or grammar in general on a toy forum that has zero consequences if I use there or their. There is quicker to type on an ipad mini.

Please don't quote me. I don't want people seeing our names in the same post and thinking we're friends.

Okay.

What college did you go to? I mean a body of work over a certain time period and specific examples sent into a school count for nothing? Good grades is working the system? Hmmm...... I don't think so buddy. I generally find that someone trying to make excuses just feels upset at there own shortcomings. Lets hope this isn't you. I mean, why didn't you go to Harvard if you are such an expert on working the system.

More than 98%? Kind of trying too hard there kiddo. :lol trying to say you're smarter than a bunch of people on here who don't care about you, and have made a living? Enough to support themselves and their families in some cases? Waaay too try hard! This post wins the thread, carry on gentlemen. You have witnessed a fine argument posing against the supposed intelligence that is WWEJedi.Depending on the college is the only time it matters but otherwise it rarely does. The worst thing about evidence is making up excuses for your lack of evidence, like saying 'A bunch people in the chat said this about you, but I can't say who said it or show you the log', because they're clearly grasping for straws at that point.

Well..... no way to defend myself. Take it or leave it. I am sure you are such a successful and productive member of society!

Interesting. You seem quite upset with my statements.

Oh man... WWE. :slap: :lol

If it makes you feel better..... you are in the 2% above me. You are a teacher..... right? What subject?

Back