Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want $5.

And Evangelion is still the greatest work of art of the 20th century.

I'm sure WWEjedi can tell you all why.

I teach a tertiary animation program and I have not seen Evangelion. That's like an English lit prof never having read Shakespeare. Time I wrote it into the curriculum so I can get across it.

:lol at the new JarJar :lol

I get beyond annoyed that Sideshow gave out free $5 rewards today and people still find a way to complain about it.

I'm not sure why sideshow haters stay on a board called sideshow. Prolly cause the Hot Toys boards get no traffic at all.

:lol at the new JarJar :lol

I'm not sure why sideshow haters stay on a board called sideshow. Prolly cause the Hot Toys boards get no traffic at all.

Nah, I didn't even bother looking here, it was on one of the fb groups and the entitlement that a company owes you something because they sent duplicate emails is just mind-numbing.

Maybe it's just me and it runs opposite to the thread but why people have disdain for one company over another is nonsense. We're all better off if there are three, four or five great statue companies cranking out new products instead of one or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, there are various kind of smart.

There is also the anti-smart - the morality, kindness, don't think(primitive consciousness), and spirituality type of smart. This smart tend to be brush aside by the more logical, realistic smart that dominates today. Modern smart tend to be more proactive and destructive smart whereas the anti-smart tend to be of longevity.

The hate is strong with WWEJedi, he or it seem to ooze hatred, lol. Or is it an interesting issue one raised?!! Hmmm....

Wow, nice. It must be from FB or some other media that Mr. Green miss.

Nah the monthly reward point statement got sent out a ton of times yesterday, I think I received like 11 duplicate emails, so they sent out another one tonight with a $5 reward credit. Super nice of them

Nah the monthly reward point statement got sent out a ton of times yesterday, I think I received like 11 duplicate emails, so they sent out another one tonight with a $5 reward credit. Super nice of them

Oh, yea, just check the email and got it too! Awesome sauce!!!

TM_RewardsGroundHog.jpg

Back