Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was you!!!!!!

I bought "The girl with a pearl earring" from you and this is all you sent me -

View attachment 242643

GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Terribly sorry, must have been an administrative error. Here's the rest of your painting.

Girl With A Pearl Earring Pixels 2.png

*some assembly required

What college did you go to? I mean a body of work over a certain time period and specific examples sent into a school count for nothing? Good grades is working the system? Hmmm...... I don't think so buddy. I generally find that someone trying to make excuses just feels upset at there own shortcomings. Lets hope this isn't you. I mean, why didn't you go to Harvard if you are such an expert on working the system.

Going to college doesn't make you any more or less smart than anyone else and thinking that it does is a problem. There are plenty of morons who go to Harvard, Yale, Stanford, etc. Thinking you're smarter than everyone else isn't a good way to go through life and being a kid, the sooner you learn this lesson the better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well..... no way to defend myself. Take it or leave it. I am sure you are such a successful and productive member of society!
This is basically saying, with a straight face, that you're wrong but you don't want to admit to it, and that you're going to continue being horrible to everyone in this thread. That's literally every post you make after you instigate a fight, too but this one in particular just reeks of it.

I get beyond annoyed that Sideshow gave out free $5 rewards today and people still find a way to complain about it.

This is basically saying, with a straight face, that you're wrong but you don't want to admit to it, and that you're going to continue being horrible to everyone in this thread. That's literally every post you make after you instigate a fight, too but this one in particular just reeks of it.

I'm not wrong.

Since you will think I am lying no matter what I post...... I could care less (put that in the thread) what you think or how you view me. Not going to try to prove to some people what I already know. :dunno

If you care so much that some random dude (me) on the internet thinks he is smarter than you..... well..... I really don't know why you care so much. Maybe you think it is true and feel offended? I don't know. Whatever that reason is, I hope you can work pass it.

I'm not wrong.

Since you will think I am lying no matter what I post...... I could care less (put that in the thread) what you think or how you view me. Not going to try to prove to some people what I already know. :dunno

If you care so much that some random dude (me) on the internet thinks he is smarter than you..... well..... I really don't know why you care so much. Maybe you think it is true and feel offended? I don't know. Whatever that reason is, I hope you can work pass it.

The correct idiom is 'I couldn't care less'; saying that you 'could care less' implies that you do, in fact, care :lecture

The correct idiom is 'I couldn't care less'; saying that you 'could care less' implies that you do, in fact, care :lecture

Where he said ''put that in the thread'' I think he was referring to the recently necro-bumped https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/the-sandbox/132259-care-zomg-thread.html

Alas a self-aware ''could care less'' does not merit inclusion. Same with the badboys. ( https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/the-sandbox/126918-bad-boys-zomg-thread.html ) That is our unwritten rule.

Where he said ''put that in the thread'' I think he was referring to the recently necro-bumped https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/the-sandbox/132259-care-zomg-thread.html

Alas a self-aware ''could care less'' does not merit inclusion. Same with the badboys. ( https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/the-sandbox/126918-bad-boys-zomg-thread.html ) That is our unwritten rule.

For all intensive purposes, mis-phrased idioms seem to be a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.

Back