Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's ur IQ? Ever taken an IQ test? I have. My result was higher than average. I was an A student in college, made the deans list 5 times and my grades were so high I made the presidents list and got a recognition award and everything I never got lower than bs
Have u ever made deans list?

But things Like that are very petty and desperate to brag about. I could have bragged about how well I did in school everytime I was called retarded in here, but lol that would have been pathetic. ( besides it was always funny to me)

U always make the assumption that u are the only person with a lot of money and now u think u are the smartest
U have any idea how much people spend on hot toys and customs?

School smart is useless in the real world. When u do well in school all u are proving is that u are good at memorizing facts. That's it. U are able to read a book and answer standard tests. If anything u can have good memory and not be very smart. I can think of a couple of guys in here smarter than u (devil for one)

Find an IQ test online, a real one ( because there are fake ones)
Do it without cheating. Tell us the result.

139. I did it last year.

Made it every semester.

I was not bragging. Someone called me dumb, so I did the same. :)

They spend to much on the customs :lol

I never make the assumption. Someone said I was poor and would go nowhere so I needed to set the record straight. :)

I know there are others with money here.

Thats why I said 98% :)

What is your major crows?

you know what happens to spoiled kids

lindsay-lohan-passed-out-525x694.jpg

They stop being attractive around 23?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a shame, Lohan used to be one heck of a bombshell. Then the drugs, drinking and craziness happened...

139. I did it last year.

Made it every semester.

I was not bragging. Someone called me dumb, so I did the same. :)

They spend to much on the customs :lol

I never make the assumption. Someone said I was poor and would go nowhere so I needed to set the record straight. :)

I know there are others with money here.

Thats why I said 98% :)

What is your major crows?

5CdUVpK.jpg

Last edited:
It was paris Hilton, (Paris Hilton also ruined the life of Amanda Bynes)

she introduced both to drugs and gave them a lot of free drugs, then stopped talking to them.... She did that with another guy celebrity (dont remember the name)

Disney also ruined her, but the drugs and crazy partying was all Paris
I think I remember some of that. Child stars sometimes.

isn't it true that people with very high IQs (higher than 120) are like, more likely to be autistic and have problems connecting to people or understanding emotions and stuff? (like, the smarter you are the more you cant relate to other humans?) I think I read something like that once (they also tend to have more mental and psychological problems too)

Absolutely. Although, I don't know how common it is.

A famous mention in that regard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Forbes_Nash,_Jr.#Mental_illness

i majored in women's studies with a minor in Horticulture

(devil is still smarter than you)

That is pretty cool. Were you able to land a job in your preferred field? I know that you have a lot of different job options when majoring in women studies.

isn't it true that people with very high IQs (higher than 120) are like, more likely to be autistic and have problems connecting to people or understanding emotions and stuff? (like, the smarter you are the more you cant relate to other humans?) I think I read something like that once (they also tend to have more mental and psychological problems too)

I can confirm this. I was labelled 'gifted and talented' at age 2, scored 152 on a standardised IQ test at 16 and my Myers-Briggs personality type is consistently INTP.

I suffer from severe clinical depression, bipolar disorder, addictive personality disorder, chronic insomnia and tend to be highly introverted. Thankfully much of that channels itself into me being a workaholic happy to stay awake for three days straight, so I'm quite popular with clients :lol

I can confirm this. I was labelled 'gifted and talented' at age 2, scored 152 on a standardised IQ test at 16 and my Myers-Briggs personality type is consistently INTP.

I suffer from severe clinical depression, bipolar disorder, addictive personality disorder, chronic insomnia and tend to be highly introverted. Thankfully much of that channels itself into me being a workaholic happy to stay awake for three days straight, so I'm quite popular with clients :lol

Why did you choose writing as a major?

your IQ is too high, i actually felt a little bit bad because it explains alot of your posts

Oh, crows being an ***? This is new. I guess you just insulted Plastic Bateman to then.

but hey man, its cool. Any respect I had for you is now lost. Enjoy your women studies job. Whatever it is you do... which seems to be posting at work consistently....

Back