Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I don't. But, it's just funny that the first thing you do after classes is log onto SSF :lol. You've got no friends here, I'm guessing none of your classmates want you around, either.

Oh, I don't. But, it's just funny that the first thing you do after classes is log onto SSF :lol. You've got no friends here, I'm guessing none of your classmates want you around, either.

Wow, you really are an *******. Got done at 11:30. Went shopping. Got home to take a break. Now leaving again.

I'm actually in a robotics lab doing CAD work, so I'm at a computer. I'm a mechanical engineer, just so you know.

Is your only defense questioning people's employment statuses? :lol

The best lesson to learn with all this is done engage with people when you don't need to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have this one neighbour who is one of those cranky busybodies who doesn't like most people. We used to get along fine with her, until we disagreed over a boundary line fence. Now we're in the big mix of people she does't like.

Back