Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forced myself to eat onions last night and they were ****ing gross. I had to read nutritional facts about them to get through it. I stand by my belief that the only time onions are any good is when you annihilate that nutritional value with boiling fat.

Spanish onions are more mild and go nicely in salads.
Caramalised onions with bacon/pancetta and eggs. Add slow-fried tomatoes.
Sliced thin with cheese and bread.
Thin rings lightly fried/grilled in a hamburger.

None of that sounds attractive?

Sounds sexy to me! :lol

I thought you said you are a freelance writer?

No. See, Crows, Plissken, Solidus and myself actually work together. We run America's first and only Patreon-funded freelance garbage disposal service, cleaning the mean streets of Michigan of trash that no-one else is brave enough to touch. If you have the money, and you know where to find us, maybe you can hire...

yRw1YhK.png

We don't do ash removal though. We're smaht enough not to step onto General Zod's turf...

Early bidders on ebay auctions I intend to take part in. There's 3 ****ing days left, what are you doing?! It's hard not to assume you're dealing with a shill-bidding auction.

I don't care for raw ones except on burgers.

They were roasted. I think.

tumblr_m5zn5dcskT1rp2tnh.gif

Early bidders on ebay auctions I intend to take part in. There's 3 ****ing days left, what are you doing?! It's hard not to assume you're dealing with a shill-bidding auction.

Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine too. Just let things sit until there's half a day left, then start bidding so the seller doesn't panic and pull the auction. :lol

Attractive enough for me :lecture :lol

Bro, do you even Buy It Now?

I bet you still use money orders.

No. See, Crows, Plissken, Solidus and myself actually work together. We run America's first and only Patreon-funded freelance garbage disposal service, cleaning the mean streets of Michigan of trash that no-one else is brave enough to touch. If you have the money, and you know where to find us, maybe you can hire...

We don't do ash removal though. We're smaht enough not to step onto General Zod's turf...

Make sure you keep to your own trash route and pay your respects. . .

1058360-tonysoprano1.jpg

yRw1YhK.png

repped because awesome

I know quite a few people who see something they want to bid on and go ahead and bid their max and then let it sit. If they win, fine. If they lose fine. They don't bother going back and checking the auction. They just wait till they get an email one way or the other.

yRw1YhK.png

Bateman...never change :lol

I know quite a few people who see something they want to bid on and go ahead and bid their max and then let it sit. If they win, fine. If they lose fine. They don't bother going back and checking the auction. They just wait till they get an email one way or the other.

If people don't have the time or guaranteed access to the internet so as to keep an eye on the auction right to the end I suppose that makes sense.

I might know an auction ends in 3-4 days but I dont know if ill remember the exact time or if I will be busy when it ends.... (I might even be sleeping)

so, I bid early and ill bid what I am willing to pay, what's the point of waiting until the last second If I know im not going to pay more than what I already bid?

I may have a max bid in mind but ideally I'd still get it as cheaply as possible and well below the max I would actually pay. Hence leaving it as late as possible to enter it.

yRw1YhK.png

This is probably the most amazing thing I've seen, ever! :rock I love how you got our avatars in. Fantastic skills, man.

Back