Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I freakin' love Oreos. Dip 'em in a cool glass of whole milk and put those delicious bastards in your mouth :drool.

New wave of jacked F150, Silverado and other full size truck owners zooming through traffic like they are Mario Andretti. They are the new ricers with their gaudy JC Whitney parts and nuts hanging off them.

My oreo cookie has an IQ of 163 and 53 calories. It also posts on SSF from work ALL THE TIME.

Stupid cookie.

I forced myself to eat onions last night and they were ****ing gross. I had to read nutritional facts about them to get through it. I stand by my belief that the only time onions are any good is when you annihilate that nutritional value with boiling fat.

I forced myself to eat onions last night and they were ****ing gross. I had to read nutritional facts about them to get through it. I stand by my belief that the only time onions are any good is when you annihilate that nutritional value with boiling fat.

I don't care for raw ones except on burgers.

put those delicious bastards in your mouth :drool.
4VuDB.gif

I hate onions
That's so typical of you.

Then when I realized u hated everything

:lol

I started to ignore ur posts in the movie thread.

:lol:lol

Then when u started arguing with people in the sandbox I tried to understand if u had problems or if u were trolling

:lol:lol:lol
Now I realize it Is better to not give u any attention and to put u on ignore and let u keep trolling everyone because u will never stop being an edgy contrarian. It is pointless trying to understand someone annoying

:rotfl

byee.gif

Back