Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something i hate in a line is when one person is in front of u and their friends come at the last minute, and it is like 20 friends, i wanted to be at the front of a concert and waited hours and then those 20 people took over the rest of the front row.

They'd feel my wrath doing that ****! No way.

Don't forget whose thread this is :nono

giphy.gif

Yeah, a couple of days is probably best. It's far scarier than I thought it would look on Tapatalk. Like something out of Evil Dead movies.

Knee pain. I think I tweaked the cartilage or something Friday picking up dumbbells off the floor. Feels better today than yesterday. I've been stretching it and heating it. Doesn't hurt to put weight on it or bend it, just a dull sensation.

Ditto on the knee pain. I carried 30 sheets of drywall down to my basement a week ago and my knee still hurts. :monkey2

It's gotten better thankfully. It was pretty hard to sleep the last two nights since it was pretty uncomfortable. Tonight after work was supposed to be a leg workout, but I'm going to not chance it and just use my elliptical for 40 minutes.

If it keeps hurting, I'd get it checked. You might have frayed or torn your meniscus. That's what happened to me.

Back