Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I take the day off to have a mid day oral surgeon consult, ive waited 3 weeks for this apppointment. They call me 1/2 hr ago to tell me they have to cancel my appointment because of emergency, postponing it until the 15th. Da faq. I fn hate that. No, i haven eaten ibuprophen 2x daily or anything. Mind you its just a consultation, not even surgery, im screwed.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I take the day off to have a mid day oral surgeon consult, ive waited 3 weeks for this apppointment. They call me 1/2 hr ago to tell me they have to cancel my appointment because of emergency, postponing it until the 15th. Da faq. I fn hate that. No, i haven eaten ibuprophen 2x daily or anything. Mind you its just a consultation, not even surgery, im screwed.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

I deal with that all the time with doctors. What really pisses me off is when they want you there early then you wait an hour (or more)--but if you come in late they charge you a fee. I think they should have to reduce my bill accordingly when I have to wait on them.

7-11 2 blocks from me and then one about every half mile. I like OnCue better myself, they have like everything.

We have a lot of Circle K's. And Cumberland Farms. Probably only Maine and Mass. Southern/Central Maine has Big Apple for a local gas station chain. North of that is no man's land. Might be one in Bangor, but Waterville/Skowhegan could be as high as they go.

People who don't wave thank you when you let them go ahead or turn in traffic.

Seriously were you raised by savages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who don't wave thank you when you let them go ahead or turn in traffic.

Seriously were you raised by savages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. If someone doesn't give a wave to acknowledge someone else did them a favor in traffic then that person is a piece of ****. I would imagine they consider themselves a special little snowflake and either don't think they need to use or haven't been taught basic manners. Those people make me wish I was telekinetic and could throw their car off the road--not in murderous way, just enough to shake them up and cause enough damage to their car that they can't drive for awhile. I'd like to wave at them as I pass by the wreckage and say, "Shoulda waved"--because it would make them realize there are consequences for rude behavior but no one would believe their story about a guy throwing their car off the road with his mind. These are the things I think about when I'm behind an ******* that doesn't wave when I let him into traffic.

Seems a bit extreme.

I have more ire for people who make the 37 people waiting behind them wait some more to let someone in. Context is everything, but manners extended to one at the expense of many is...rude.

Seems a bit extreme.

I have more ire for people who make the 37 people waiting behind them wait some more to let someone in. Context is everything, but manners extended to one at the expense of many is...rude.

I don't mind letting someone in, but when they could've gotten in way back and drove all the way to the front of the line expecting to crowd in......NO!

Yeah, that's rotten. But there is a time and place for holding things up to help someone out. An endless line of traffic that isn't moving, for instance. Someone could wait the better part of a half hour if no one gave up the three seconds it takes to let them in. But stopping traffic to do it when they would otherwise only have to wait a reasonable amount of time is no good.

Let someone in when the line is starting to move, but not when the line is moving. They just gonna have to wait.

I hate the need for people to always be ahead of you. Like when going to the post office. It's funny watching people hurry inside to get in line ahead of others. Same for checkout lanes in stores. But worse while driving, people never slow down and get behind you get turn off, they have to speed up, get in front of you, then slow down and exit.

Something i hate in a line is when one person is in front of u and their friends come at the last minute, and it is like 20 friends, i wanted to be at the front of a concert and waited hours and then those 20 people took over the rest of the front row.

I remember the queue for the photocopiers in college. Apparently, knowing someone who was conveniently at the head of the queue was license to skip everyone else. Alas I was a bit of a loner in college and could never take advantage of this :huh

Back