Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it keeps hurting, I'd get it checked. You might have frayed or torn your meniscus. That's what happened to me.

That's what I feared. But I looked up the symptoms and I don't really have any. I can bend it just fine and it doesn't hurt to put weight on it. It's just a dull sensation in it. It's gotten better with each day since Friday night. I was using fairly heavy weights yesterday so I had to walk to and from my bench with them, and it didn't change the sensation. I just think I pulled it and it's just inflamed.

Where it is now, I have to remind myself I hurt it since it's not bothering me most of the time. It's what I get for not being safe and thinking I'm free from injuries.

Last edited:
Mr. Green surprise he is healthy and fine at his age. Just some lifting weights and thread mill are enough. And some yard work and healthy eating, as usual.

Steam corn, asparagus, red bell pepper, beets, sweet potato. Mostly steam vegetables and lots of fruits. Rice with various beans/seeds, cook like rice style in a pot; with fermented bean curd. Green tea(with ginger and spearmint) and mostly orange juice and occasional kombucha tea. Pasta with tomato sauce, like once or twice a month. Spicy noodle soup with tofu, onion, mushroom. The only thing close to process food is tata tots from shoprite; once or twice a month vegan protein shake; vegan multi-vitamin and extra vitamin D. Not sure if he lost his appetite or the food choice but he is trying to eat, just to keep the weight on, now a days. He's close to his teenage weight now.

A lot of the things people do are needless. Eating too much process food and/or exercising way too much; or not enough exercise, lol.

*Just ate 2 bowl of blueberries and blackberries last night.

Add dates and various nuts, as a little extra here and there. Just a few every other day. He cuts down a lot on sugar and some salt but still maintain most of his strength.

no meats chickens or porks? turkey?

He haven't eating beef/port for decades. Cut out chicken/turkey, eggs, cheese, milk for almost 2 years now; same with seafood but that is the hard part for Mr. Green. Only thing left is the fish sauce but that will eventually disappear.

People don't understand that they really don't need it. People exercise more thinking that it will make them more healthy but at the same time over eating, lol. And since some people exercise more, they'll need more protein. This is 2016, anyone can supplement vegan protein powder, avoid meats, and still be able to keep their lifestyle.

so THATs why your name is mr green!
cuz you only eat greens and veggies

Yes, he is more into organic/natural but also it is actually based on Mr. Green(Bruce Banner's alias) in The Incredible Hulk comics. And there is also a Mr. Blue(Betty) in the comics. Also there is a Mr. Green and Mr. Blue(Samuel Stern, aka The Leader) in the movie The Incredible Hulk(2008).

She is probably on an extreme diet. Hair doesn't require a lot of protein, so she is doing something wrong or that it is a different issue. Mr. Green meet a few people who claim to be a vegetarian or vegan for years and one, even part of a generations.

Been single now for 3 months and I freaking hate dating in the UK. I've had 4 bad experiences in a row now, and that's not even going on a date!

I think us having an awkward and reserved culture doesn't lend itself to meeting new people. My friends theory is having a big put-down culture also scares anyone from making any moves and having a huge fear of rejection. So asking someone on a date is a HUGE DEAL. Why???

I literally have the opposite situations in any other country I go. I've been chased by some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen (which is insane to me) and back home I can't even get a date!?

Back