Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not do these kinds of things. I'd be afraid of getting punched. :lol

The guy's awkward as hell, but he makes some good commentary from time-to-time :lol. "Go vegan!" But, I don't want to spend $18 for a fake chicken sandwich :rotfl.

Women who go out in public with hairy armpits and legs. It wasn't like they forgot, she consciously wanted to look like Sasquatch.

I have to give her props for going against the norm. To me it's no different than men shaving their whole bodies.

I conform. :dunno

Women who go out in public with hairy armpits and legs. It wasn't like they forgot, she consciously wanted to look like Sasquatch.
I hate how it's a 'movement' for womens' freedom and beauty standards. Most women don't even like that on men :lol it's almost as bad as the 'all women bodies are beautiful' crap, which is fine, but how those same women will envy the 6 pack muscular men over skinnier men :lol

Most women wont date a short guy. But all women are beautiful though. Equality :)
UW7XaH6.gif

I hate how it's a 'movement' for womens' freedom and beauty standards. Most women don't even like that on men :lol it's almost as bad as the 'all women bodies are beautiful' crap, which is fine, but how those same women will envy the 6 pack muscular men over skinnier men :lol

Well for awhile there, during the Twilight hype nonsense, twinky looking men were a thing. Then it became Dad bods... stupid culture.

Most women wont date a short guy. But all women are beautiful though. Equality :)

How short is short though?

Anything under 6".

Does horizontally count?

Movie Wolverine is good to go.

Comic Wolverine is **** out of luck.

Yeah... I love Hugh as Logan. But I'd like a 5'2 heavily muscled non pretty boy for the role. Although I think Hugh eventually looked more the part the older he got. He's supposed to look like he's in his 40s anyway.

All women are different. All men are different. We all want different things from partners. I don't care how tall I guy is. Most women don't. What we are attracted to and who we fall in love with can be two entirely different things.

My brother always dated short, big boobed girls but married someone flat and 2 inches taller.

Back