Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eX0Q7kN.jpg

I felt bad for that Rancor when I was a kid and still do when I rewatch that scene.

I have never been to a zoo in my life where I had the ability to break into one of the animal pens. Unless its a freaking safari!

Animal Kingdom at Disney World has some wide open moments. You could potentially lose a 4 year old to a Nile crocodile. But, not to a tiger. They're behind glass that gorillas can't break.

I felt bad for that Rancor when I was a kid and still do when I rewatch that scene.

I didn't feel bad until the fat guy cried.

​Whatever the zoo was doing, they got it right for 38 years.

And that's a good reason to think you have things under control. A better reason is having things genuinely under control. They didn't. Their safety model is effectively outdated with this incident. Every model has its limits because no matter how foolproof the scheme, short of omniscience, omnipotence, infallibility and ubiquity, accidents will happen.

And that's a good reason to think you have things under control. A better reason is having things genuinely under control. They didn't. Their safety model is effectively outdated with this incident. Every model has its limits because no matter how foolproof the scheme, short of omniscience, omnipotence, infallibility and ubiquity, accidents will happen.

Exactly. No matter what kind of enclosure they have, something can still happen.

Sriracha sucks. They're basically colored water. Not even hot or spicy. Mr. Green thought Tabasco was watered down, but damn!

Last edited:
Back