Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
flotzilla

There's an antidote for that.

Bootzilla.jpg

Unsure if it was understood that Xenoburger brought up 'should of, could of and would of' as a peeve of his own. However if the correction was for everyone else's benefit....

flotzilla needs to talk about dolls more. Anyone who turns up in these parts without anything to say about dolls or statues is suspect.

I settle this damn score, I hate two-faced people who complain about people's viewpoints on feminism.

As a heterosexual male, I'm attracted to white-picket fence, freaky in bed, non-muscular, curvy or skinny women who can cook and enjoy company and do a hobby as in art or shared interest. If she works at Jack in the Crotch or US Militubbies doesn't matter to me. Only loyalty and she treats me as her other half and equal.

Any woman who doesn't fit that criteria IMHO I do not give a damn about.

And that's not sexism that's preferences on a dating standpoint.

Mr. Green likes non-psycho and/or non-greedy women. The list might expand, i.e. ex-con and such but who knows. He is inclined to post Taylor Swift but he doesn't want to be over obsessive which might lead to stalker, etc.

Mr. Green likes non-psycho and/or non-greedy women. The list might expand, i.e. ex-con and such but who knows. He is inclined to post Taylor Swift but he doesn't want to be over obsessive which might lead to stalker, etc.

Please response in the form of hate.

Hate going to an interview and everything went well and all; and a week later, no response. Artificial hope to extend the time in the prison of reality. The mind is freer than ever while the body is trying to catch up but lagging as usual. Such is the state of this reality. Such is the fate of the one known as Mr. Green.

Back