Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adopt a cat, they truly are great. Mine catches mice and just sets them on the floor, facing the backyard window/door for us to see. they are extremely proud of their achievements (catching the sob's) and they show their appreciation to you by doing so. At first, it freaked me the **** out, but I started reading about cats behavior and it's actually a thing. I always reward him with a tuna in water can when he does that.

We don't have any inside the house, but the yard is another story as our neighbor is a dirty, filthy pig. Also, she's a woman.

Mine would retrieve them to us as well. If I can, I'd want to set them free alive.

you're already helping them if you did "root" with them.
unless if this was who's top or bottom gay sex dilemma...

shifty+eyes1.gif

When a movie I'm watching just craps out - as in stops playing - about 10 minutes before the end. Seems to happen to me a lot. Couldn't happen 10 minutes in, so that I could not get so invested and I could watch something else instead. No it's always the ending that has to be missing for some reason.

When a movie I'm watching just craps out - as in stops playing - about 10 minutes before the end. Seems to happen to me a lot. Couldn't happen 10 minutes in, so that I could not get so invested and I could watch something else instead. No it's always the ending that has to be missing for some reason.

Were you steaming it? I hate streaming.

Sounds like you have worn out your TDKR dvd.

No idea why they closed it. It wasn't bad at all. Most of us were understanding each other. That one dude came in and got defensive but whatevs.

Yeah, the discussion was pretty cordial from what I can see. I guess someone must've complained to a mod something.

To me it wasn't political. :dunno

Anyway, I had a whole thing typed out to Lejuan then when I clicked post the thread was closed so I lost it all. Boo! :lol

It wasn't really political though I think. Sure, there was topics about regulation but I think talking about culture is different from politics. They shouldn't have closed it. I blame mfoga lol

Back