THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jyecat, I agrees wit u. Dis movie iz da shiznit.:lecture

Seriously, though; this may be tied with IM1 for my favorite Marvel movie, thus far. It struck that perfect balance. There were times when I thought The Avengers was a bit too humorous, but this one; yeah, they ****ing nailed it.

My wife is still picking on me, she hated this movie. :rotfl

I think its all a ploy to stop my toy purchases. :rotfl

I was glad that there was some humor in there. It was necessary. If they had nothing funny at all, this movie would've been heavy and depressing as ****.:lol

My friend said he knew the movie was going to suck as soon as he heard the opening line from sleep walking Odin:

"Before there was light, there were Dark Elves".

:lol

IDK, for me this movie kicked ***.

Thoroughly enjoyed T:TDW. A worthy sequel to Branagh's. Alot of favorite moments, especially liked
Spoiler Spoiler:

Even though I love me some Kat Dennings, her shtick did get old halfway through the movie.

This film actually changed my entire perception of Loki. In both Thor and The Avengers, I was annoyed by Hiddleston's Loki; he was just such a whiney *****. "Wah; I want a throne. You guys suck because you're not my real parents! I hate you because of your giant biceps and long, flowing hair." This one made him seem like an actual Trickster God.

Also, I ****ing love, love, LOVED...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thoroughly enjoyed T:TDW. A worthy sequel to Branagh's. Alot of favorite moments, especially liked
Spoiler Spoiler:

Even though I love me some Kat Dennings, her shtick did get old halfway through the movie.

Dammit! You beat me by two minutes!:lol

As far as Dennings goes, while she wasn't my favorite part, this movie actually made me realize something: she'd be perfect for Livewire, if DC ever got that far.:lol

My wife is still picking on me, she hated this movie. :rotfl

I think its all a ploy to stop my toy purchases. :rotfl

then your wife is different than 99.9% of all women. they seem to just love loki and thor. my wife LOVED it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

as most people know, TDW had two credit scenes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back