THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of my favourite funny moments:

Hanging Mjonir on the coat rack.
Thors dialogue after slaying the rock monster.
Thor getting on the underground (with the woman creaming her pants with lust)

The first 2 were great, loved his smile with the rock monster.

The train one I think could be removed. Not horrible, just maybe unecessary by that point.

One thing I will say, there is nothing in Thor 2 that has the emotional impact of these 3 scenes from Thor 1.

1. Odin casting Thor out.
2. Thor unable to pick up his hammer.
3. Thor getting his power back.

Especially #1, Odin was amazing in the scene.

Still though, Thor 2 was fun.

Thor was does have a little more of an emotional impact and those scenes are major reasons. The final scene with Thor and Odin is another for me. During that scene the other day my Dad patted me on the head, which was kind of nice.

Thor was does have a little more of an emotional impact and those scenes are major reasons. The final scene with Thor and Odin is another for me. During that scene the other day my Dad patted me on the head, which was kind of nice.

My dad would've said turn that **** off. :rotfl

I was thinking about this movie yesterday and realized that

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
One thing I will say, there is nothing in Thor 2 that has the emotional impact of these 3 scenes from Thor 1.

Laughing at MOS.

I've got to disagree with you, there, Jyecat:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I disn't care at all for.

Spoiler Spoiler:

The character was the least developed of all the Thor characters so it just didn't resonate for me and it felt like it was done just to get thor angry at Malekith.

Laughing at MOS.

Thor getting his power back in the first one is maybe one of the best moments from the entire Phase 1! That was an inspiring scene, "Oh...my...god."

What were the after credit scenes?

There are 2 actually.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:wave

I give it another 24 hours until Jye's wife convinces him that Thor 2 is crap and he starts ripping it ala Iron Man 3.

Starting . . . NOW.

Imma see this tonight. Sif better be in it a lot with DAT AZZ.

Wife just said that the fact that Thor 1 has not one, not two, but three scenes which provide more emotional impact than anything from Thor 2 is proof that Marvel is dropping the ball with Phase 2 movies.

She believes sequels are supposed to improve upon the original or else why bother.

She said IM > IM2/3 and Thor 1 > Thor 2.

She can be a real ***** sometimes. :lol

Back