THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what a terrible movie. repeated, cliche, lame comedic attempts in the middle of serious scenes and climaxes with the same old illusion stuff by loki that takes substance away and is not even a surprise anymore at this point.

this was just the first movie with elves substituting for the frost giants. no coherent motivation for the desire to destroy the world and somehow even with the liquid goo the henchman was stronger than the main villain. someone tell me what the goo exactly does anyways.

in the end scene when the quote "you once said there was no wiser king..." how the hell would loki know that quote when he wasn't even there? and you mean to tell me that his dagger can overcome odin and his powers?

at this point it seems marvel movies are running out of stories and just going the way of call of duty and releasing low quality crap over and over again.

Question, I figured the Aether goo was allowing Jane to breath on Asgard/Malekith planet.

But once the Aether was removed from her, how was she able to breath on those planets?

I will say that the Elves motivation should've been attached to Thanos or something else to give them a purpose other than just being angry Keebler Elves.

Question, I figured the Aether goo was allowing Jane to breath on Asgard/Malekith planet.

But once the Aether was removed from her, how was she able to breath on those planets?

tumblr_inline_mm4y4eHtMw1qz4rgp.gif

Its like they made sure to strap them down and put her in a coat all movie. Free them boobies! All of Asgard shall temble with the sight of such cleavage.

I took my family and we all had a great time. I enjoyed it a lot. The climax was great and I loved Mjolnir trying to get back to Thor. The tone wasn't as light and fun as the first one, but the visuals were more impressive and it was nice to see more of Asgard.

Tried my best to avoid spoilers, but still knew some things going in that I wish I hadn't heard. Didn't keep me from enjoying the movie, though. I look forward to getting the Blu-ray.

And my son wants a black hole hand grenade for Christmas.

Great movie, plenty of well placed comedy and action. I didn't find myself caring for the main villain so much, he seemed more of a plot point than an actual villain you should be rooting against and will remember.

The irony is, I watched this in a crowded theatre, there were about 10 of us left at the end credit scene; did everyone suddenly forget they were in a Marvel movie? :lol

She blows queen Amidala away!

by far

If I was Thor :lol my eyes would be on her even though she was annoying most of the time...

Natalie Portman needs to eat before all the skin on her skull fades away plus she is over-rated

Just got back .... liked it a lot.
"Humor" wasn't as overboard as I was fearing....well-paced, great production. Really opened up the "world" from the last one instead of just repeating it. Cast really helps continue to sell this, especially Hemsworth. All n' all, well worth seeing....

My only nit (easily ignored by getting up and leaving at the end on my next viewing)...was the mid-credit tease. No spoiling here, just....ugh. The whole tone of it felt "off"....almost campy compared to what we've seen from MS so far. Just looked tacky....

But that didn't detract from THOR Dark World....not at all.

While i don't find it to be a great or even very good movie it was fun and entertaining and i do have a hankering to watch it again.

Pretty sure i'll be getting this on Steelbook for my collection.

Back