ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so bizarre! Of all the toys that are imported everyday it's crazy these were picked as fakes just like that. Threezero need to fill out their forms correctly.

So I'm realizing i probably won't be buying any threezero products ever. This is awful. I'm so sorry you guys BA e to go through this

Sucks our brothers across the pond are having such issues with customs when it comes to these figures. They are truly some excellent 1/6 figures - but not quite worth the incredible trouble you guys are going through.

It looks like the game is up.

Threezero have provided incorrect/insufficient paperwork for these to be correctly identified etc and cleared through customs. Attempts to contact them to supply this information have failed, so it looks like this is going to lead to a credit card dispute unless they actually do something very soon. Given they have been ignoring an official Government agency, it would seem unlikely that they will respond and react to any of us.

Wow. Reading this thread is crazy. really sucks you guys have to put all this effort in to fix 3zero's mistake. Good luck everyone. I for one will never order directly from them moving forward.

I've just got if the phone with custom too and been told the same thing Rewdog has. The balks in ThreeZeros court and ATM they are doing nothing about it.

I've emailed ThreeZero myself seeing if they will send me the required info and I'll then forward it to customs. So freaking stupid that they didn't include the paperwork with the figures like most do, dafter yet is not sending it to customs when asked directly for it.

This is gonna end in tears, empty wallets and even emptier displays...

P.s. I just posted in their Facebook page, so if any of the others in this would like to post their five cents feel free. Hopefully it'll get them moving https://www.facebook.com/threezeroHK/posts_to_page/

Talking the Threezero now.

"Dear Andy,

We are delivering these product worldwide without any issues, except for your country.

Our staff is working to clear this misunderstanding and will get back to everyone who contacted us with the solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your message and for your patience"

Talking the Threezero now.

"Dear Andy,

We are delivering these product worldwide without any issues, except for your country.

Our staff is working to clear this misunderstanding and will get back to everyone who contacted us with the solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your message and for your patience"

Are they taking the piss?

Here's hoping they work quickly. They always sound so clinical and robotic in their responses.

Impression I got was that Customs have had enough of waiting for them.

How did everyone pay? Hopefully refunds won't be too difficult to come by.

Yeah it's not sounding good. Was told that if I didn't hear anything by end of day Thursday to assume the worst.
At the very least I hope to get my money back. I'm just pissed that this could all happen again with Raph & Donnie.

This is where the problem lies for me, not sure on whether Threezero will allow cancellation of Raph and Donnie. If not, even with money back for Leo and Mike it is going to cost more than I'll recover to complete the set.

Hope you all paid PayPal or Credit Card as you may need to take advantage of their services!

I did both :)

Remains to be seen how big a challenge it will be to get the money back. Have just come off the back of being given the run around for a couple of months getting my OneSixthBruce money back, that has ended up being returned to me as a gesture of goodwill from the CC provider due to the poor service they provided!

Wow. This is so weird. I will say, mine were slower than usual coming through customs here in the US.

A quick search and there doesn't seem to be any of these in stock on eBay. And almost no pictures from collectors.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, ThreeZero just responded to the Facebook post...

"Dear (my real name)

We are selling and shipping fully licensed collectibles worldwide without any issues.

Currently there seems to be misunderstanding with your country customs and our staff is working to get it solved ASAP.

Even though such things are outside our control, we are very sorry for the inconvenience and doing our best to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your message and for your patience."

And this was my response

"I have no doubt about the authenticity of your products as I've heard many good things about you guys. I'm just frustrated about this situation and hope it gets resolved and has a happy ending for all involved.

Thank you for replying and I hope things get sorted out soon, for everyone's benefit."

Wow. This is so weird. I will say, mine were slower than usual coming through customs here in the US.

A quick search and there doesn't seem to be any of these in stock on eBay. And almost no pictures from collectors.

Yours took longer than usual? Weird, mine went as fast as any other import I've purchased, faster than some (i've had Masterpiece Transformers on 2 separate occasionally ship to me via EMS weirdly get hung up in customs for 3 weeks).

Pretty much the same response I got about 4pm Bucky.

Waiting to see what they come back with overnight but I think this is a lost cause now, this is based on the 'letter' they sent me last week to pass to Customs, they just don't seem to understand. There must be a few thousand pounds riding on this for them so maybe the thought of paying out will shake them from their slumber, very interested in what the retailers are doing as they must be caught up in this.

Had a few emails from Threezero overnight, not totally convinced they really understand the severity of the situation.

They still insist that UK Customs have not contacted them, so I have insisted that they get in touch themselves. They have supposedly spoken to their Post Office who would act as go between. They have also supplied a letter from Nickelodeon which they say evidences that they are the right holder. I have passed this on to Parcelforce and will await a response today.

All in all it doesn't really feel like anyone is owning the problem other than Parcelforce who, unfortunately, have very limited influence.

Back