ThreeZero 1/6 TMNT Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rewdog I got an email back with the letter too. Who did you send it to? Does are friend at parcelforce have an email?

This should help as it has both company's address on it and let's customs know who holds the liscence

Sent to Parcelforce, now passed to Customs who are going to review. Still looks bleak as it shouldn't be coming from me.

Threezero at around 3am said they had got this letter to their post office who will be sending on to UK Customs. I told them to get ir sorted today otherwise this is going to end badly their response "point taken".

They'll soon own the problem when everyone files PayPal claims!

Good luck with that.

UK Border Force screwed up. Why do customers in the UK need to try and shift the blame to Threezero? These guys ship thousands of packages every month around the globe - maybe all you newbies didn't know that. No one else is having issues.

There is one standard customs form to fill out on a package to an individual - this isn't freight you're receiving and isn't going to come with packaging declarations, triplicate of commercial invoice, packing list, etc. You have a tiny CN-22 form (UPU standard globally) and that's about it. Usually something in the description like "action figure/doll collectible" or some such.

Maybe some folks are expecting Threezero to include a copy of their private licensing agreement?

The issue here is that a lot of counterfeit items come out of mainland China and a lot of UK citizens must be ordering counterfeit goods, hence a crack-down of sorts. The fact these are being tied up has nothing to do with Threezero and more to do with the complete incompetence of the muppet employees of Border Force.

Don't contact your credit card companies because they won't be able to do anything WRT your customs agents incompetence. Contact the media and get their help to shame your government - they've long been incompetant from top to bottom it can't be a surprise to anyone in your kingdom.

Could the problem have stemmed from the value claimed on the customs form VS. the actual value of the item? Unless it was incompetence on the UK Border Force's part, as Pixelpiper said, maybe this was a red flag that tipped a particular employee off, even though packages have gotten through in the past.

Also you guys might have a really hard time getting your credit card or paypal to refund you something that was paid for about a year ago. Generally they have time limits on how long you can wait to file a claim and a year is well past it.

the thread is so pathetic without pictures :(((
lots of photos here in a form of a wide review:

Threezero 1:6 Scale Ninja Turtles Movie Leonardo and Michelangelo Figures Review

5085.jpg

5144.jpg

Nice to see some more pictures!

I am probably as close to anyone on this having been the first to receive the letter etc, I will give my views once we get the other side of the issue.

Latest news is that Customs are speaking to Viacom (Nickelodeon) which should hopefully sort this out, the right people now speaking to each other.

Good luck with that.

Don't contact your credit card companies because they won't be able to do anything WRT your customs agents incompetence. Contact the media and get their help to shame your government - they've long been incompetant from top to bottom it can't be a surprise to anyone in your kingdom.

Also you guys might have a really hard time getting your credit card or paypal to refund you something that was paid for about a year ago. Generally they have time limits on how long you can wait to file a claim and a year is well past it.

Actually UK law holds credit card companies equally as liable as the retailer for 6 years after the transaction (5 in Scotland) so this advice is not good.

Anyone who paid direct by credit card absolutely should raise a case with their C/card company if this goes completely bad as they have to pay out in full.

PayPal is a different story though as you only have 180 days cover with them so people who pre-ordered outside this window will have a much tougher time I'm afraid.

I havent been visiting the board that often these days and missed all the adventure...
Seems like there is anbissue with the UK customs themaelves rather than Threezero.
Is it possible that they were expecting the packaging have "Hero Turtles" instead of "Ninja"?
All jokking aside, this sucks!
I hope you guys can figure out a way for the customs to release your toys.
Stupid idiots.

I have all my Turtles being shipped in a few weeks for retail, hope this issue is sorted by then! I have had 100's of figures from ThreeZero with 0 problems on the import side. As PixelPiper said its not an issue with ThreeZero whatsoever, it's the UK's ridiculous customs.

I also sent custom border the authorized letter from Threezero,s licenser legal Assistant (Kelli Higgins) last friday - Now the wait on Response!!

Threezero,s conviced once they,ve recieved this they,ll release the package..

We are just waiting for Viacom to respond to Customs request to confirm the letter and license is genuine.

We should bill Threezero for our services considering the leg work that everyone has put in!

To those that have the Turtles released so far, what are your thoughts on the final product vs the prototypes shown in promo pictures? Is the quality good? I'm on the fence if I want to keep my Raphael preorder or not. I've been thinking about canceling it, but at the same time I kind of want to keep it. Out of all of the movie Turtles, he looks the best in my opinion. So if anyone has thoughts on what they've seen with the product in-hand, I'd really appreciate it.

I like them a lot. But Im not as crazy obsessive as some. My pictures represent what I see in terms of color and accuracy.

I have Leo. Still waiting on Mikey as I had an issue with the first one I got.

In hand they look quite nice. Not hot toys quality, but can't complain for the price and the amount of effort went into making the figures. Mixed media utilised in realising the figure costumes is quite impressive.

I'm glad they look good in-hand. I preordered from Sideshow a while back and I hope to see in-hand pictures of Raph before Sideshow gets their shipment in. I am not really a fan of the new movie look for most of the Turtles. I do like Raph though. I think out of all of them, he looks the best because he is wearing less stuff than the others. My biggest complaint about the pictures I've seen of the figures is the way the lips look. The human looking lips look weird to me. I never noticed that in the movie.

Looks like this whole mess is about sorted and it looks at the moment like it will be a positive result! :)

Looks like things are going to end well for all in the UK. The license guys have given the nod and customs are going to begin matching invoices with boxes, work out the values and get them moving to all the boys and girls.

This has been a huge cluster**** and I'm relieved to hear some good news. It may be another few weeks before we get them but just knowing they are getting released is fantastic news. :yess:

I'll never be ordering direct from ThreeZero again though.

Back