TOYNK 30% sale! Get your Cinemaquettes and more for cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the coupon info. Gruson. I ordered the PF Han Solo. Been putting this one off for forever, and decided to just buy it.

Man, I wonder how long it's going to take them to fill and ship all of these orders. They've probably been swamped. :monkey4

Bonehead15 said:
Thanks Gru for the heads up!!

I only wish I had seen this thread yesterday. :monkey4 :monkey4

I picked up a few odds and ends. :monkey3 :monkey3

I have a feeling some of these orders for the CM pieces aren't going to go through. I live just south of TOYNK's warehouse and have been there several times. Everytime I've been there they have minimal inventory of any CM piece. At the warehouse every piece says "preorder available will take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive." Hopefully they had a full inventory at the begining of the sale.

yeah i wish they would hurry up and send a tracking number or an email saying they are sold out. they have $846 of mine and I'd like to know whether I need to spend it elsewhere.

God dammit! My credit card is all like "Dude, I'm like nearly empty, slap that Chopper Predator on, it's cool" and my wife is like "I'll cut your head off" which way to go?!?!?

Bonehead15 said:
Thanks Gru for the heads up!!

I only wish I had seen this thread yesterday. :monkey4 :monkey4

I picked up a few odds and ends. :monkey3 :monkey3

I have a feeling some of these orders for the CM pieces aren't going to go through. I live just south of TOYNK's warehouse and have been there several times. Everytime I've been there they have minimal inventory of any CM piece. At the warehouse every piece says "preorder available will take 3 to 4 weeks to arrive." Hopefully they had a full inventory at the begining of the sale.
I wouldn't be surprised if some don't come through. I checked and my CC has been authorized and I haven't goten a cancellation email, so hopefully my CM Alien order will go through. Of course, from the posts here it seems more people went for the T-850.

Bannister said:
I wouldn't be surprised if some don't come through. I checked and my CC has been authorized and I haven't goten a cancellation email, so hopefully my CM Alien order will go through. Of course, from the posts here it seems more people went for the T-850.

If I hadn't lost my job last week I would have been all over that T-850. :monkey3

Bonehead15 said:
If I hadn't lost my job last week I would have been all over that T-850. :monkey3

luckily for me this guy from Africa emailed me and said he works for a guy who needs help getting 50 million out of the country and they need my help. i sent them $10,000 and they will give me $35 million when they get it out of the country. although they haven't emailed me in a couple of weeks but i'm sure they'll send the money. :)

Vader AL said:
luckily for me this guy from Africa emailed me and said he works for a guy who needs help getting 50 million out of the country and they need my help. i sent them $10,000 and they will give me $35 million when they get it out of the country. although they haven't emailed me in a couple of weeks but i'm sure they'll send the money. :)

LOL

i wish i got that email... :D

Vader AL said:
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I am surprised that the Spidey bust is not sold out yet. At $250, it is a steal!

Gruson said:
I am surprised that the Spidey bust is not sold out yet. At $250, it is a steal!

I really wanted to pick one of those up but I just have no room for something like that :monkey2

Sir Tristram said:
.....Ugh.....I wish I did not see this thread....I bit the bullet and bought something.
Master Replicas Darth Vader Studio Scale Helmet.
$600.
:monkey4

Tempted to do that myself at that price. Only a few more hours to decide.

What to do? What to do? :banghead

DAMMIT! Talked to Toynk, they said they may be out of my Alien, sssshhhoooott! I finally think I scored and it's all let down. Just like going to prom with my cousin...............forget that last part:monkey3

PosterBoyKelly said:
DAMMIT! Talked to Toynk, they said they may be out of my Alien, sssshhhoooott! I finally think I scored and it's all let down. Just like going to prom with my cousin...............forget that last part:monkey3
:rotfl :rotfl

I can't forget it.:monkey3

1:1 Greedo or bust. :eek:

Problem is, I have no room left, funds are depleted, and unlike most freaks here - I like to eat! :monkey4

I hope I see a better deal someday, after all, he's not even sold out at SS.

Back