War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im down for this bust 100% I just need confirmation that ss will make a matching Mark 6 or 5 with the reactor and im in!:yess: plus with the 100 NRD i dont think it will sell our right away, unless there a low es ,which as of right now is up in the air!

I def want this but I may just go with the regular to avoid the nrd. would the ex be better in some way? if its just a nameplate or something, i would be down for the regular sans nrd.

but if they become available at like bbts or something similar you can avoid the NRD i imagine.

$1000 and a $100 NRD with no mention of ES, lame ssc lame

Yea I thought it would be an easy pre-order for me, however without an ES provided I actually decided to wait and see if I can catch up on lots of the pieces I'm currently paying off through flexpay and/or preorder. If an ES is provided at a later point in time then I'll be more urgent on picking one up. That said, congrats to those that decided to order theirs already...gatling gun for the win.

Gonna order it after I see pics or videos of it from Comic Con!

You read my mind Smooth...I just need to see more to know for sure I need this piece in my collection. I mean if I had all the money in the world...sure I'd pick it up now, but since that is far from true...just gotta see more before I pull the trigger.

That said I would think this is an easy purchase for any ultra iron man fans.

This looks great! Im not a big enough fan to drop 1k but it still looks very very cool.

Back