War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'm a little confused here. It says the height is 24.5 inches. It also lists the height of the Mark III at 24 inches. Does anyone have their Mark III handy and could measure its height to see if that's accurate?

I was surprised, since I thought the arc reactor would add a lot of height to it. Anyways, using a very unscientific method, I compared my Hot Toys Mark III with the Hot Toys War Machine, and when I line up the tops of their heads, it does look like the War Machine arc reactor is higher up on the chest. Any thoughts on this?

Okay, I'm a little confused here. It says the height is 24.5 inches. It also lists the height of the Mark III at 24 inches. Does anyone have their Mark III handy and could measure its height to see if that's accurate?

I was surprised, since I thought the arc reactor would add a lot of height to it. Anyways, using a very unscientific method, I compared my Hot Toys Mark III with the Hot Toys War Machine, and when I line up the tops of their heads, it does look like the War Machine arc reactor is higher up on the chest. Any thoughts on this?

The height of the Mark III is 24 inches tall.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just ordered the War Machine 1:1 Bust! :yess:

i think they would have defn used the Mark III in the photos with WM if they weren't already planning to release the VI, but it was a good idea on their part to make WM the same height as the III so WM can go together with any IM bust really.

The chestpiece hangs over the base so height wouldn't really be added to the bust.

It would be like sticking the chest piece on the Mark III. It would be lower on the bust and hanging in front of the base which wouldn't affect the height.

Ordered from sideshow, you get the reward points so thats like $70.00 in points.

No reservations. Will look great next to my 1:1 MK II custom, MK III!
Cant wait!!

Plus I am thinking of making a another gun for him!
Rockets would also look good!

Well you know I will be one of the first to get it!

Most guys will not order since it has NRD and no ES!

Fine with me!! :)

Ordered from sideshow, you get the reward points so thats like $70.00 in points.

No reservations. Will look great next to my 1:1 MK II custom, MK III!
Cant wait!!

Plus I am thinking of making a another gun for him!
Rockets would also look good!

I'm surprised they didn't put the ex wife on there

Killer piece. Def worth the $$$$.

400039_press06-001.jpg
400039_press05-001.jpg

400039_press07-001.jpg

I'm going to go out on a limb as say that with 750 reg. & 400 EX. maquettes. Even if they go with an open ES, I can see them making more than 1150 of the WM bust. The IM 1:1 bust was limited to 1500 and I sure don't see him selling more than the IM bust. I think we'll see between 800 to 900 made of these WM bust made. If you want to go with a nice round number, maybe 1000, but probably no more than a 1000 at max.

Hey people,Iam a really BIG Iron Man Fan But Iam having a problem with this one..Setting here and looking at my HT War Machine and thinking man I wish this bust had the shoulder pads and the other shoulder gun and it would be the total package 100% perfect..But the more I look at the bust the more square and incomplete it looks..Please dont get me wrong it does look Very Cool and I would love it in my office..But for a $1000,I just dont know..I think if someone started making some costum shoulder pads and the other shoulder gun..We might have something..
Bro's I just cant make up my mind on this

Back