War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fborecki, and ink, Its really hard to turn this one down with a $100 dollar Deposit I dunt think it will sell out that fast! But I just may pull the trigger on it The arch reactor lighing up is a big plus! Hope SS has it displayed at Comic Con! And hopefully its 4th Quater!

Thanks fborecki, and ink, Its really hard to turn this one down with a $100 dollar Deposit I dunt think it will sell out that fast! But I just may pull the trigger on it The arch reactor lighing up is a big plus! Hope SS has it displayed at Comic Con! And hopefully its 4th Quater!

it'll prob be late 3rd quarter minimum...most of the recent pre orders have been early Q3

np and agreed on all accounts.

I'm going to be cool on the price and the bank account will be safe. I have a few highly sought after Sportspick that I can put up for auction to help bring the price down or just out right buy the damn thing.

'sup friend. Can you spot me for this statue? thanks :1-1:

'sup friend. Can you spot me for this statue? thanks :1-1:

Well my Urlacher No Helmet Clean Autographged, Warren Sapp No Helmet Clean, Randy Moss "R. Moss". I think those right there should net me about $800 to buy this bust. I'm getting rid of my SP collection anyways. They have been just sitting in boxes for multiple of years. Why not get rid of them since I have pretty much moved on from collecting those. I sold like $3500 worth of them during Christmas time to get me a 65" plasma TV. Like a Christmas gift to myself without taking away from the kids...:yess:

Now I really don't understand the need for them to add green to the maquette, especially after see that the bust doesn't have it around the neck...:dunno

This is it I'm putting my foot down. No matter how sick looking another Ironman looks coming out I'm passing. This Legacy company is just making off with to much of my money at once. But I so, want to add the add the Mark V 1/4 suit to my collection. Ok maybe one more and then that's really it. But only for the 1/4 version Mark V anything else will be an easy pass from here on out.

Damn, $999.99. And I thought the Kirby Hulk 1:1 bust was expensive. Hopes there's no paint issues for you guys. :lol

Imo SS shouldhave included the shoulder pads on this bust for a complete look. Overall I think it looks great..not perfect because the shoulder pads are missing.

$1000? They can _____ me. No way in Hell this thing is worth 1K. Even if it came completely flawless. It's almost laughable that the Legacy "brand" brings this kind of pricetag. ____ the film version and get a comic version that is moderately priced SSC. I'm still laughing at the price. The Legacy/SSC partnership just isn't my bag.

It's not the price tag that bothers me, not the sculpt, not the coloring, but the open ES. Just something about an open ES and then the $1000 bones just doesn't set right with me. I feel like I'm paying for a custom, but at least with a custom you have a good ideal that it want be 1000's of them made.

Back