War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am certainly no expert, but he looks too "silver" to me - I always thought he was more on a "gun metal grey".

still a killer piece and well worth the $$.

Hey people,Iam a really BIG Iron Man Fan But Iam having a problem with this one..Setting here and looking at my HT War Machine and thinking man I wish this bust had the shoulder pads and the other shoulder gun and it would be the total package 100% perfect..But the more I look at the bust the more square and incomplete it looks..Please dont get me wrong it does look Very Cool and I would love it in my office..But for a $1000,I just dont know..I think if someone started making some costum shoulder pads and the other shoulder gun..We might have something..
Bro's I just cant make up my mind on this

I know.
This bust looks incomplete as shoulders are not included. I mean it looks just if it is only his head.

They should have gone the extra mile and made it better.
Just look at how more awsome the T600 1:1 endoskull is only becaus eit includes all the upper body.

I am certainly no expert, but he looks too "silver" to me - I always thought he was more on a "gun metal grey".

still a killer piece and well worth the $$.

I thought it was my monitor he looks greenish silver to me. Warmachine is grey and black.

yeah its pretty obvious he has some serious variation in comparsion to the movie version. All said and done stll think its looking killer ;)

Cant decide beetween this and the war machine maquette!!!!

I vote getting the maquette now while it can still be found for retail. It will probably only go up in price before the bust ships out, and you can always re-sell the maquette if you decide you like the bust more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I vote getting the maquette now while it can still be found for retail. It will probably only go up in price before the bust ships out, and you can always re-sell the maquette if you decide you like the bust more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Thanks bro! yeaa i think im going to get the maquette first for right now esp since my mark 6 maquette is lonely at the momeny!

Knowing me I will have it within the first week and post plenty of pics next to everything else
Then you guys can order

THis was easy to pull the trigger on considering i know i would have just ordered it later anyway after seeing averones pictures :rotfl

I wanted this, but then I saw the price. Congrats to all those that want him. Still waiting for a Silver Surfer or Apocalypse, or better yet Magneto life-size bust.

Back