WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its Adelle. She lets stuff slide and makes excuses when Echo retains traces of the personalities.

ok, just watched tonights episode and............................... all i can say is bizzaro :google.

i'm sorry, and i'm sure there are people out there that find some appeal to this show, but this last one was just tooooooo wacked out for me.

sadly i think i'm done with this show after this episode.:(

ok, just watched tonights episode and............................... all i can say is bizzaro :google.

i'm sorry, and i'm sure there are people out there that find some appeal to this show, but this last one was just tooooooo wacked out for me.

sadly i think i'm done with this show after this episode.:(
OK

Anyways, back to the chat...
This episode was the Tabula Rasa of Buffy and the Spin the Bottle of Angel. I just liked this one better than Spin the Bottle!

This episode cracked me up and I'm still
laughing thinking about it. Especially Adelle bouncing on the trampoline and climbing over the railing. Twice. Haha, I love her.

I do believe there is a connection Adelle has to Echo. What it is, we obviously don't know. So, we'll have to wait it out and see.

I liked the back story, YAY back story and I liked that we got to see another person recruited. That was wonderful! And we just learned so much from this episode.

And omg, who didn't laugh when Topher and Adelle were hiding from Mellie? I mean, come on!!! That was hilarious. But why the heck was Topher in his
underroos? That was just odd. And Boyd, sweet, sweet Boyd. He's so adorable!

Anyways, Echo said no when he suggested going for her treatment the first time, but agreed the second. Wonder why? Anyone know why she went back on it and said yes? Did too much go on in her mind that she got too confused and was ready to have it? Lots of wonders. Maybe the first time Boyd asked her she could sense that things weren't really 'right' with him since the liquid magic was moving through his body? And she didn't have that connection at the time?! We'll see.

So yeah, awesome episode. I have more to say but my brain is all over the place right now!

Last edited:
I think her 'core' memories were too strong and able to overcome the implanted suggestion for the treatment.

I think her 'core' memories were too strong and able to overcome the implanted suggestion for the treatment.

But then what happened to make those core memories not strong enough for her to agree the second time? I mean, what changed?

I like Echo better than tree hugger Caroline.

I was just rewatching and Adelle says to Caroline that "We have been going around this for 2 years now."

So there is definitely a connection.

Last edited:
I loved this episode more than his break out one the week before. I felt more "Joss'ism" in it. And it Rocked! It is definitley getting better each and every wk. Friday nights :rock

Tahmoh Penikett cast as lead in new Sci Fi channel show…
“Penikett is best known for playing Helo on "Battlestar." In "Riverworld," he will play war correspondent Matt Ellman, who is killed along with his fiancee (Vandervoort) but awakens in a mysterious world populated by everyone who has lived on Earth.”

That doesn’t look good for Dollhouse, ether they are going to write him off the show… or what? His character seems very pivotal to the series at this time, but who knows.

Tahmoh Penikett cast as lead in new Sci Fi channel show…
“Penikett is best known for playing Helo on "Battlestar." In "Riverworld," he will play war correspondent Matt Ellman, who is killed along with his fiancee (Vandervoort) but awakens in a mysterious world populated by everyone who has lived on Earth.”

That doesn’t look good for Dollhouse, ether they are going to write him off the show… or what? His character seems very pivotal to the series at this time, but who knows.

I hope this means that Joss is getting rid of him on dollhouse and that dollhouse isn't over. Ya'll know I don't like him. Can't help it.

So, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Back