WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said it already I know, but I hope that Joss takes this show to Sci-fi cause I really believe this show could work if he has the freedom to do his thing. And I was seeing a big improvement in the episodes every week. I was really starting to get into it. I now want to know what the dollhouse's real mission is. but looks like i won't ever know unless it gets picked up. I think its a big Lack of class that fox won't air the last ep.

That's not necessarily a sign of cancellation (though if it happened, no one would be surprised). As you would know by now, Fox ordered 13 episodes, the Pilot was done, then a new Pilot (or an ep.1) was made, Ghost. Episode 12 is the season finale. Episode 13 was shot independently, and is sort of a coda for the season, a la Restless (Buffy) for Season 4, a great episode that wasn't part of the main arc of the season.

I read somewhere that "Dollhouse" is cancelled but Fox isn't going to announce it til mid-May (for reasons I don't remember). It seems all but certain that this show is dead in the water. :monkey2 Fox sucks...

Having said that, where's the Sci Fi channel when you need them? Come on Sci Fi, pick this one up already!!! :banghead

I honestly think the first thing I ever said about this show when I heard about it and learned it was going to be on FOX was "It's gonna be cancelled."

Sci-Fi most likely won't pick this up. They are slowly moving far away from sci-fi/fantasy stuff. In the next few years it will be all but extinct.

Bump in honor of a brand new Dollhouse episode tonight. I hope some of you watched. I was surprised at how well it turned out. I expected it to be a "filler" but I REALLY enjoyed it. It had the "mystery murder movie of the week" feel, but it worked! Job well done!

But then the preview for next week's episode aired.....And I have a feeling.....ALPHA WILL BE REVEALED!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock Watch the preview and you'll see what I mean. (ie Amy Acker's dialogue.)

Yes, Friday's episode was great and am really sad this show is cancelled. But it looks like Joss is going to make sure the series goes out with a bang, and that Alpha will be revealed next week. :monkey1

How may episodes are left? Or is next week the last one? :eek:

Stupid biased ratings system... :gun

There's 2 episodes left for sure. The 13th episode's fate is still unresolved.

Yes, Friday's episode was great and am really sad this show is cancelled. But it looks like Joss is going to make sure the series goes out with a bang, and that Alpha will be revealed next week. :monkey1

How may episodes are left? Or is next week the last one? :eek:

Stupid biased ratings system... :gun

It's not canceled...yet.

I haven't given up hope on another networks seeing its potential. I just can't give up on it yet . I just hope Joss hasn't thrown in the towel yet.

Not a bad show, but I think Joss can do better.

With the cancellation of Terminator, the impending cancellation of Castle and Dollhouse and Chuck, all the core Serenity peeps might be free to make another feature or whathaveyou. That's my fantasy anyway. :)

Not horrible, horrible, but not a great chance it will be renewed.

I want to see Capt. Mal again!

Back