WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chuck is getting cancelled? Is that for sure? I didn't think it was doing poorly. Ugh! not another one. I love that show.

BuffyGirl, you're right. It's not cancelled... yet... but it will be after the next two episodes. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Having said that, no one would rejoice more than I if the miraculous were to happen and it got picked up, even if for just a few more episodes. I need to know more about why the Dollhouse REALLY exists!!! :confused: :monkey3

Holy friggin crap, what an episode!

What an episode indeed. Typical Joss, and yet I STILL didn't see this coming tonight! He did it again!!!! :rock :rock :rock

I'm making most of my comments over in the Dollhouse thread I created, but I had to show this thread some "love" as well. What an episode.....:rock

That was freakin' awesome!!! And the previews from next week... WOW!!! I don't see how they're going to get all of what they showed as preview into one final hour!! :horror

Please oh please oh please oh please oh please... PLEASE get renewed, even for just a few more episodes... :monkey2

I'm simply speechless by what I just saw. So many revelations.....Thanks, Joss.

What a beautiful ending, aside from the unaired 13th/14th episodes. I look forward to the possibility that Dollhouse may live another day.

You will definitely be satisfied.

I second that!!!!!!!!! This is some brilliant work indeed. OMG I love whats happening now with Paul and all that! It so awesome!!!!!!!!

Go Dollhouse!!!!!!

Im all for season 2 !!!!!!!!

HL2

The show really delivered the last two episodes! Oh, if only they could've done it sooner... I fear it may be too late to redeem for a second season.

One consistent thing throughout this season, though--for such a super-secret covert organization, their security sure did suck.

Back