WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The show really delivered the last two episodes! Oh, if only they could've done it sooner... I fear it may be too late to redeem for a second season.

One consistent thing throughout this season, though--for such a super-secret covert organization, their security sure did suck.

:confused: The show has been delivering since Episode 1 in my opinion.

Here's hoping the Fox execs don't have their heads in their asses.

Of course if they renew they will likely believe it was their intervention on the episodes that made it worthwhile.

I guess it's not comeing back I just read this online...:monkey2

Not good: Fox's Dollhouse hit its lowest rating ever for its season finale.
Joss Whedon's series was seen by 2.8 million viewers and earned a 1.0 preliminary adults 18-49 rating. That rating could improve in the nationals as the show had a minute of Prison Break overrun, which pulled a slightly lower number -- 3 million viewers, 0.9 rating. But that would mean, at best, matching last week's season low of a 1.1.
here's the whole story...:banghead
https://www.thrfeed.com/2009/05/dollhouse-finale-ratings.html

I was just joking around. It's all good. :rock (Since you're a Buffy fan, it's an unwritten rule that you can say whatever you want. I've got a membership card and certificate to prove it. :lol)

Now let's get Dollhouse a second season! :viking

It's cool I said the samething about firefly when it came out:banghead:duh and now it's my favorite show of all time maybe I should give Fringe a try.

The thing I love most about a Whedon season is that it allows for another season or more, but it still wraps up all the questions and defeats the villain. I hate waiting til next season to find out what happens one second after the end of the previous season. That was what I always hated about every other show on TV. Cliff hangers just piss me off.

Great season, great finale. Hope to see more.

I love this show. But am I the only one who can't re-watch the episodes like I can with Buffy, Angel and FF?

Don't pull Fringe into this. (j/k) :mad: :D (I really enjoy that show.)

Yeah, Fringe is a better and more consistent show than Dollhouse. But I'm glad it's getting another shot. Would I prefer season 8 of Buffy or season 6 of Angel or even season 2 of Firefly? You betcha.

This is one reason Dollhouse was picked up for a 2nd season.
81291_elizad_122_776lo.jpg

P.S.
I HOPE I DON'T GET BANNED FOR THAT PIC.

Back