WELCOME TO THE DOLLHOUSE! Joss and Eliza on Fox again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching True Blood, I can't help but wonder How Dollhouse would have been on cable, or any of the Whedon creations for that matter.

Either. The elements of mature subject matter that can only be alluded to on broadcast TV could really be laid out. Violence, sexuality etc...

I think the inability to show the full effect forces the production to be more creative, but it would be quite shocking to see how ruthless the powers that be are.

Hell yeah!!!!
---------------------------------------

This fall, "Dollhouse" is going to be a geek-TV haven.

Josh Whedon, creator of the Fox series about a futuristic laboratory that rewrites people's memories, has chosen actors from the network's recently canceled "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" and Syfy's concluded "Battlestar Galactica" to join the show.

Most notably, he's recruited "Terminator" fan favorite Summer Glau, whom he previously cast in Fox's "Firefly." Glau plays Bennett, a Dollhouse employee who shares a secret past with Eliza Dushku's Echo.

Jamie Bamber (from "Battlestar") will appear as a charismatic businessman who is Echo's new husband. Michael Hogan ("Battlestar") comes to Dollhouse hoping to stop a psychotic family member's killing spree. Alexis Denisof ("Angel") is cast as a U.S. senator leading a witch hunt to track down the underground organization. Keith Carradine ("Dexter") plays the nemesis of Dollhouse leader Adelle.

"Dollhouse" struggled on Friday nights last season, and the network is hoping the cast additions, along with some creative tweaks, will help the show gain a broader audience.
---------------------------------------
Alexis and Summer on dollhouse time to do the snoopy dance....
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SYlDSY5xbmo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SYlDSY5xbmo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

With the post of that video of Nick I thought he was going to cast him. I would have poked my own eyes out. So glad to hear about Summer of course and Alexis. Who is awesome!

Speaking of Nick, I got the chance to meet Amber Benson, Charisma Carpenter, Adam Busch, and Emma Caulfield this past weekend. And the question came up about doing a guest role on Dollhouse....but sadly, no offers were made. :(

Come on Nick not that bad he was pretty good in tv show "Without a Trace"

He's that bad! Sorry...but it's just how I feel about him. He definitely speaks when he shouldn't and finds himself a little too funny for his own good. I just can't stand the guy. But hey, it's ok, cause that's just me. It's good you like him.

He's that bad! Sorry...but it's just how I feel about him. He definitely speaks when he shouldn't and finds himself a little too funny for his own good. I just can't stand the guy. But hey, it's ok, cause that's just me. It's good you like him.
I had the chance to meet him and he was as nice as can be. VERY down to Earth, humorous, laid back, etc. His personality reminded me of Xander. He treats his fans like friends, something I wish EVERY actor would do. :rock

Back