Statue Weta Announces Barad-Dur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why you canceled?

I'm not an early adopter so I don't care when I get this. In fact, I'm not sure I care IF I get this. For 250 bucks I can afford the luxury of seeing but for 700 not so much. I suspect I will buy this down the road though. The timing really couldn't be worse, right at the start of the holiday season.

Last edited:
Barad-Dur arrived yesterday, i posted these on S&F, i hope you enjoy the photos.

Barad-Durbox70.jpg

BDboxfront.jpg

BDboxside1.jpg

BDboxback.jpg

BDboxside2.jpg

BDboxtop.jpg

BDinfoam.jpg

BDgate.jpg

BDlava.jpg

BDrightside.jpg

Last edited:
Just BigBunny got this yet? Nobody else can share more pictures?

I hate saying that but, the pieces that been glued back on from pics of BigBunny is unacceptable. If mine comes like this at 700$, weta will get it back for sure.

Just BigBunny got this yet? Nobody else can share more pictures?

I hate saying that but, the pieces that been glued back on from pics of BigBunny is unacceptable. If mine comes like this at 700$, weta will get it back for sure.

I agree...for the price paid it had better be perfect otherwise I want another one or refund...still looks nice though

I'm not an early adopter so I don't care when I get this. In fact, I'm not sure I care IF I get this. For 250 bucks I can afford the luxury of seeing but for 700 not so much. I suspect I will buy this down the road though. The timing really couldn't be worse, right at the start of the holiday season.

Agreed, I really want this to go with my Orthanc. $700 is priced right out of my budget as well. But I'll be looking to get it down the road.

This is a great piece. I haven't gotten any of these before, but it looks great. Not sure I could do it at that price though.

Just got charged, so hopefully it will be here soon. Only $500 after using my Weta rewards points. Definitely worth getting directly from Weta.

Funds are ready and suppose to be taken next week...so won't be too long either that i'll have the Fortress of Sauron here in the Land of Gozo :rotfl

It's my first order with weta, how do you know if package has been sent? You received a email or in your weta profile its written somewhere?

I got charged on my credit card and it says on weta site transaction successful.

Wow! :clap Congrats Josh and Adolfo! You'll have this gem of an environment soon! Post some pics! Let me know what you think of it! :wink1:

Will do :duff

It's my first order with weta, how do you know if package has been sent? You received a email or in your weta profile its written somewhere?

I got charged on my credit card and it says on weta site transaction successful.

You should get an email saying its been released for shipping then the next email will be from ups.

Back