Statue Which Maquettes should be made next?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'd take it in either of those. It would look perfect in either and would look perfect in my collection.

Correct it would look insanely cool with Boromir.

Hobbits you say?
I think a Samwise the Brave maquette is in order!
The base could be all spider web-like, from Shelobs lair and he could be brandishing Sting and the light of earendil!
"Get away from him you filth!" :lol

That's a great idea if they do the hobbits solo, but as far as I know they're coming I pairs.

Yeah, that wouldn't be the best idea for a duo statue. The first part is solid for a solo statue.

well it's thurs again kids, lets hope we see something good instead of another **** trooper or pred mask.

Good Lord Man! What more do want? Any more items from Middle Earth right now and Weta and Sideshow will have to start garnishing my wages. :lol

This is true. Plus we got a sneak peek at something from weta that wasn't meant to be seen yet. It's good times ahead.

all I need is confirmation or sneak peeks at the hobbits with maybe a baddie snuck in there and I'm good. Probably gonna happen at SDCC so I can wait.

Yeah, we got something last week and I expect something more when the online stuff for SS the 25th.

Last edited:
oh man, is josh drunk?

i dont' know about josh but right now i'm tipsy
winedrinker.gif
on some Margaret River Sauvignon Blanc, Mad Fish and Georgiana by Cape Mentelle.

I've always wanted to see Sam with frying pan in Moria for action, or Sam with Galadriel's gift (we all know what the salt box represents :wink1: ). I always wanted this as a PF but too long a wait for me.

Frodo holding the Red Book as opposed to Sting or the one ring. We first see him reading in the Shire and he end's his time there writing, so the Red Book would be appropriate and different.

Just a couple of suggestions

I always liked that image of the four hobbits huddled together waiting for the ringwraiths on Weathertop. Maybe if they found some way to make the bases compatable with each other?

Whatever they go with I hope we see them soon along with Eomer and Faramir. Still waiting for that Theoden and Eowyn announcement too. :impatient:

12825.jpg

7734.jpg

7738.jpg

eowyn_warrior-1.jpg

Back