Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
"NAUW!!!" :lol

GED DE FUG OOOOOWT!

Get-Out-761730.png

Would be funny if A-800 rushed into a Toy store and said:

-Dee Tuuboman dalls,givv`dem to mee,NAUW!!!

Ughhehhe...Haaay littal gurl....houw abouwt a shieeny reahd bahll....hehe...hahh...whant to traddeee?

Are you seriously saying that Terminator would be better off without Arnold?Sure he was a terrible actor but perfect for Terminator imo.

yeah i cannot imagine a Terminator movie with arnold. just.....i cantr see it. i dont think bale is a big enough actor to replace arnolds unbeatable star power. arnold will always be THE terminator. i am still debateing whether or not i will be seeing TS. just doesnt look good to me, noone i like in it.

yeah i cannot imagine a Terminator movie with arnold. just.....i cantr see it. i dont think bale is a big enough actor to replace arnolds unbeatable star power. arnold will always be THE terminator. i am still debateing whether or not i will be seeing TS. just doesnt look good to me, noone i like in it.

This movie has come incredible actors in it. It doesn't need Arnold in it to be good.

The first is the best for me. John Connor dragged down T2 in my opinion. Maybe if they had a better actor or had him be older, it may have gone a long way in bringing it up a few notches.

:lol It wasn't his star quality that got him the Terminator gig it was the fact he's like a big dumb robot in real life, the part was made for his dumb ass:rotfl TS is going to be completely different from the originals because they need a star that can actually act more than 2 lines.

The only thing that bothered me in T2 was JC was supposed to be 10 years old. I mean come on, hes at least 13 or 14.

When I was a kid I saw T2 first. I thought it was freaking awesome. Something I've never seen before. I just called the movie Terminator and when I talked about it later on in my young adolescent years, my friends made fun of me because I was calling T2, Terminator. They finally showed me the first Terminator movie and I felt different after it. I grew up to root for the good guys, but for some reason I was rooting for the Terminator because he was so freaking cool.

The only thing that bothered me in T2 was JC was supposed to be 10 years old. I mean come on, hes at least 13 or 14.

I think the makers of T3 obviously felt the same - they included a line of dialogue saying ''they tried to kill me before I was born...when I was 13 they tried again''.

I think SCC contradicts it aswell for that matter. If memory serves that show posits that T2 actually took place in 1997 - the year of judgement day. This would make more sense considering T2 was called Terminator 2: Judgement day - but not much more sense because it wasn't set literally on judgement day August 29th. Maybe they took a bit of dramatic license with that title.

T2 itself though seems to say its set in 1995, presuming John connor was born in 1985 - because I'm pretty sure thats what it says on the police computer screen in the squad car when the T-1000 is looking him up. I seem to recall it saying ''john connor - 10yrs old''

I think the makers of T3 obviously felt the same - they included a line of dialogue saying ''they tried to kill me before I was born...when I was 13 they tried again''.

I think SCC contradicts it aswell for that matter. If memory serves that show posits that T2 actually took place in 1997 - the year of judgement day. This would make more sense considering T2 was called Terminator 2: Judgement day - but not much more sense because it wasn't set literally on judgement day August 29th. Maybe they took a bit of dramatic license with that title.

T2 itself though seems to say its set in 1995, presuming John connor was born in 1985 - because I'm pretty sure thats what it says on the police computer screen in the squad car when the T-1000 is looking him up. I seem to recall it saying ''john connor - 10yrs old''
i never understood why they made john be 10 years old in T2 especially when they never mentioned a date for judgment day in T1. they could have easily made him 13 or 14 (which he appears to be anyway) and push judgment day back a few years.

you have to see it in its time, and if you look at it that way T2 had the better effects than T3.
T2 won 4 oscars, T3 nothing.

of course T2 was an "older" movie, but comparing to T3 it still looks great. I thought T2 had a more real feel to it than T3.
Of course T4 will have the best looking CGI, cause this is 2009, but if you judge movies by there recent CGI you are overlooking the most important element that makes these movie rule: the story! and T3 was a bad terminator movie compared to the first 2 in story telling.
except that i don't care about any of that. and the story was just a modern knock-off of a couple Harlan Ellison Outer Limits episodes.
Are you seriously saying that Terminator would be better off without Arnold?Sure he was a terrible actor but perfect for Terminator imo.
well, "seriously" is relative here... we ARE talking about an Arnold action flick.

but yes, that's what i'm saying. Arnold is incredibly goofy.

Last edited:
well, "seriously" is relative here... we ARE talking about an Arnold action flick.

but yes, that's what i'm saying. Arnold is incredibly goofy.

he sure is goofy yeah,couldnt agree more...but as Terminator he was perfect imo.

is there anyone you could think of who you think could be better ? .
Cameron thought of a least 3 others before Arnold. the best of those was Lance Henriksen. i'd be down for that.
but, really, how hard is it to act like a robot? at least Lance wouldn't crack me up every time he opens his mouth.

I see your point. The terminator didn't have to have muscle or look intimidating in anyway , in fact I would think he wouldn't want to stand out. Hes looking for a target and not going to kill everyone so people getting in his way would simply cause problems.
He wouldn't care if they were alive or dead.

I have to say though , I can't imagine anyone else playing the terminator in 1 , 2 and even 3. It just seems too strange and in my opinion arnold just seemed to " work ".
When you say you laugh every time he opens his mouth , what do you mean by that ?.
The words hes saying right ?. Or his accent ?.

Back