Which Terminator movie is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your favorite Terminator movie?

• The Terminator

Votes: 106 41.6%
  • T2

Votes: 145 56.9%
  • T3

Votes: 4 1.6%

• Total voters
:lecture

I've loved T2 from the first time I saw it as a kid til' now. I've just learned to appreciate T1 a couple years ago before T3 came out. Before that, I just thought it was a cheap 80's movie(which it is):eek:

same feeling for me, but T2 is still the best for me by far.

What would T1 look like if they had a big budget? indeed T2 :)

so T2 for me :)

who voted for T3 :mad::mad::mad:

Misc-Burn_him.jpg

:lol:lol:lol

me.

bring on your impotent nerd rage.

Well, I can safely say that I don't hate it as much as many here..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but!.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................It's not a great movie... it's an... OK movie (NO TERMINATOR FANS! I speak a mere truth), we are all entitled to an opinion.... but at the end of the day the Guvernator (or at least his agents) should have known better!

But I'm sorry........... to consider it better than the original!

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0qKs7SeCoKE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0qKs7SeCoKE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

:D

Classic clip, but I'm biased.

terminator 1 for me arnold as the bad guy was classic love that movie 2 was great too but wasnt on the level of the 1st

T1... I loved T2, but they Ruined Sarah Connor's character.... that made her too disturbed and nothing like the badass that drove off into the storm at the end of the first film.

T3... what's that?

Well, I can safely say that I don't hate it as much as many here..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................but!.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................It's not a great movie... it's an... OK movie (NO TERMINATOR FANS! I speak a mere truth), we are all entitled to an opinion.... but at the end of the day the Guvernator (or at least his agents) should have known better!

But I'm sorry........... to consider it better than the original!
as mentioned earlier... these movies aren't Shawshank Redemption. so, i kinda lump them all together.
the only one that stands out is T3 because it had the best special effects, which is what these movies are all about anyway.

Salvation will look even better.
and not having to put up with Arnold again will be a nice change.

me.

bring on your impotent nerd rage.

:lol I love knowing that every thread board has at least just one guy that is NOT a nerd. So if you're on toy forum harrasing people because you hate Arnold what does that make you?

Please enlighten us all on how you came about this great coolness. :D

as mentioned earlier... these movies aren't Shawshank Redemption.

I'm sorry to say I found Shawshank.... a bit OTT and overwrought!!!

I know that it's a veritable heresy, but at the end of the day it's an OK film about incarceration, but it has been elevateted to some kind of holy testament to salvation... It was OK! nothing more!... well for me at least... not talking for you... as a criminal case it may have meant more to you!

Too hard to choice. Some days its T1 others its T2. They are both near flawless films in my eyes.

Had to go with T1.

Edward "High-Pitched-Beeyotch-Squealing" Furlong prevents me from liking T2 more. Every scene That emo yells in makes me glad I can skip scenes with a DVD.

Tough choice. Seeing T2 for the first time was and still is one of the greatest experiences I've had in a movie theater.

But I just love the tone of T1 and how tight the story is.

My favorite part:

The night Sarah and Kyle hook up he tells her about a picture he had and how he always used to wonder what she was thinking when it was taken. At the end of the movie she's making a recording in her Jeep and says, "For the few short hours we had together we loved a lifetime." And then, *snap*, the picture is taken.

So what Sarah was really thinking about when the picture was taken was the night Kyle told her he wondered what she was thinking about. Unreal. I love a good time-travel story.

Last edited:
Back