Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

Although I didn't like BvS at all, I'm looking forward to this movie. Affleck Batman solo movie too

I just find it really sad that 2014 "Hercules" has a way better looking Greek warrior woman than a "Wonder Woman" film.

I could've gone with a mate tonight, but already had other plans.
I'll be watching it with five other fellas and looking forward to listen to their thoughts more than anything. :lol

The Rock's Hercules was rather enjoyable if I say so myself...
Ikr? The finale was very lackluster but the rest is good enough by early 2000's standards. No regrets.

Batfreak v
7u7u7u7_zpsmd3pfntg.gif

:monkey3

Man, I just went over to rotten Tomatoes.. :lol

All I can say, is I'm glad we have the old shows to enjoy. Reeve, Carter, Keaton - as well as West & Co, bless'em all.

The further forward we go, the more disappointing these 're-imaginings' get. I can't wait to hear what my buddy thought of Bat-Soup tonight.

Even though BvS is getting slaughtered critically, everything they've shown for WW actually looks solid IMO, and Gadot's WW is supposedly a highlight in BvS. I also have a lot more faith in Jenkins than Snyder. Bring on the solo films!

Even though BvS is getting slaughtered critically, everything they've shown for WW actually looks solid IMO, and Gadot's WW is supposedly a highlight in BvS. I also have a lot more faith in Jenkins than Snyder. Bring on the solo films!

plus they are already going to re write it to delete flash and aquaman so this will be like an Iron Man type of movie. no other tie ins

Back