Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

When I listened to her theme on the ost by itself I was like "meh", but it went very well with the movie.

Kinda off-topic, but here's the REBIRTH look:

5116740-ww.jpg

Rucka and dat art? Plus, even number issues are present-day themed, and the odd number ones will be "Year One"... Sign me the F up!

PS: Ares blends the Pre and Post Nu52 looks and I'm loving it!

Kinda off-topic, but here's the REBIRTH look:

5116740-ww.jpg

Rucka and dat art? Plus, even number issues are present-day themed, and the odd number ones will be "Year One"... Sign me the F up!

PS: Ares blends the Pre and Post Nu52 looks and I'm loving it!

**** that is great, Classic Ares returns, I like his old man "war" look too though.

And WW's costume seems like it went full BvS, which I like, Fabok already did that a bit with the Amazo virus.

DqZ7v2c.jpg

**** that is great, Classic Ares returns, I like his old man "war" look too though.

And WW's costume seems like it went full BvS, which I like, Fabok already did that a bit with the Amazo virus.

DqZ7v2c.jpg

Personally I'm a big fan of the "warrior" look she's been sporting the last few years. It's sleek and bad-ass at the same time. Plus, it fits right in with the whole "Pantheon" thing they've got going. I never really liked the US underpants, truth be told. I got why she was wearing them, being a peace ambassador and all, but it never made sense to me, and it rubbed me the wrong way. So, I'm happy she's keeping the colour scheme but changing the "pattern".

The more I look at it, the more I get a GoW vibe from it. I'd surely love such a game set in the WW Universe. Set it in the days before the modern heroes, but after she's become Wonder Woman, and you've got a hell of a world to play in. Sigh, if only they'd go back to making good comic book inspired video games about characters other than Batman...

Personally I'm a big fan of the "warrior" look she's been sporting the last few years. It's sleek and bad-ass at the same time. Plus, it fits right in with the whole "Pantheon" thing they've got going. I never really liked the US underpants, truth be told. I got why she was wearing them, being a peace ambassador and all, but it never made sense to me, and it rubbed me the wrong way. So, I'm happy she's keeping the colour scheme but changing the "pattern".
I agree, the flag makes sense for an introductory type situation where she returns Steve Trevor to the US wearing the American flag like an ambassador and a sign of good will, but past that, they can drop it.

The more I look at it, the more I get a GoW vibe from it. I'd surely love such a game set in the WW Universe. Set it in the days before the modern heroes, but after she's become Wonder Woman, and you've got a hell of a world to play in. Sigh, if only they'd go back to making good comic book inspired video games about characters other than Batman...
I knoooow, I hope WB Games is working on something other than Batman and Lego, ANYTHING.

I hope it's Superman but a WW GOW game would be great too.

I agree, the flag makes sense for an introductory type situation where she returns Steve Trevor to the US wearing the American flag like an ambassador and a sign of good will, but past that, they can drop it.

Truth.

I knoooow, I hope WB Games is working on something other than Batman and Lego, ANYTHING.

I hope it's Superman but a WW GOW game would be great too.

Even Telltale is going with a Batman game. I know Batman sells, but come on! Apparently both a Superman and a Suicide Squad game are in the works, but we've had no substancial evidence apart from an interview here or there. Which sucks, cause with all the movie hype, you'd think they'd get off their asses and do something. Oh well, at least they're doing better than Marvel and their F2P/P2W "games"...

I just saw Superman's rebirth costume, and although it's much better than the new 52 suit, I don't like it too much :( Why can't they just go with a simpler version of the movie costume?

I am more interested in knowing what Joker's real name is. Hopefully it doesn't ruin everything. Wouldn't be surprised if it did. Things like that might just be best untold.

I just saw Superman's rebirth costume, and although it's much better than the new 52 suit, I don't like it too much :( Why can't they just go with a simpler version of the movie costume?

'Cause toys! Personally, I like it well enough. What confused me was why we're getting Pre and Post Nu52 Clarks and Lois(s) and why they're wearing the same outfit(s). I'll probably be getting Action Comics for Luthor, but the whole thing doesn't excite me. The Batman line is much better constructed and thought out IMO.

I am more interested in knowing what Joker's real name is. Hopefully it doesn't ruin everything. Wouldn't be surprised if it did. Things like that might just be best untold.

I agree. I can't stand when they have to destroy the mystery like that.

I don't know what to think of Supes costume, I liked the collar, it was a sign of nobility or a bit military-ish, it was cool.

For this one, I like the cuffs, I don't like the fact that they took away the red boots, to give him blue boots BUT give them red highlights so that you know they're boots and not a bit onesie :slap: if they were gonna get rid of the red boots at least have balls and give him black boots or something.

I don't like Bats costume, but I am interested to see where the story is going with his new upgraded Bruce/Bats.

Back