Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the delay notice for WW too. At least I was one of the lucky ones to receive Catwoman already. I'll admire her for awhile until Diana shows up.

Got mine for Batman but I'm assuming it refers to ALL orders?

Is Catwoman still shipping or are those delayed as well?

Wonder Woman still scheduled for Jan 15 for me, but that could still change. Only received notices for Sinestro and Red Hulk, but Red Hulk already shipped and I receive tomorrow

If you have the newsletter it says Reg CW Now Shipping but the EX is coming soon (again). Im still waiting for my EX. I was supposed to be charged yesterday but nope.

My EX currently still shows as charging on the 15th. I keep expecting to get a delayed email but it hasn't happened so far.

My CW was supposed to charge on the 8th but I think that changed with the strike. I had a waitlist conversion so I don't mind the wait, I'm probably in that 2nd or 3rd batch that is coming soon.

The later delay on CW the better. I hope they fix the lazy eyes before I get mine. Take all the time you need SS. Send me mine last but with good QC!

Back