Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The later delay on CW the better. I hope they fix the lazy eyes before I get mine. Take all the time you need SS. Send me mine last but with good QC!

They've already left China, nothing is getting "fixed".

However, if mine comes wonky eyed, Im strongly suggesting they fix in house, they surely have the talent in house to fix the eyes.

They've already left China, nothing is getting "fixed".

However, if mine comes wonky eyed, Im strongly suggesting they fix in house, they surely have the talent in house to fix the eyes.

Of course they do. They're going to slap these over the top of them:

Googly.jpg

You'll probably have to pay more though, because it's basically PERS for statues.

They're already here and sitting at the port

But don't they have multiple shipments? They couldn't have ship everything at once right? Like they did with superman, some didn't get theirs until 6 months later than others. I would prefer to be in the last batch to be safer. Maybe the factory workers didn't tweak thier skills until towards the end.

Last edited:
But don't they have multiple shipments? They couldn't have ship everything at once right? Like they did with suoerman, some didn't get theirs until 6 months later than others. I would prefer to be in the last batch to be safer. Maybe the factory workers didn't tweak thier skills until towards the end.

There's probably more than one batch worth sitting by now

They probably won't be able to get everything into their warehouse and there will be delays while they move stuff in, get it shipped, and then get more stuff to ship.

Makes sense. I can't imagine the mess they're going to have over there if they get hit with multiple containers, one right after the other. Don't the QC them as well before shipping them?

Damn, has there been any progress to this? It seems like the strike is still going and not coming to an end any time soon. I thought I heard it was over but just read an article that it is not.

Wtf! Who else has Feb 15 as a final date? I didn't even get an email

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back