Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my WL converted but it's only asking for the deposit not the full amount. Are these being split shipment ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my WL converted but it's only asking for the deposit not the full amount. Are these being split shipment ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, there's also labor issues at the port going on. These will definitely be arriving and going out in split shipments.

It's been a week and I've not heard back from Sideshow regarding my QC issues. Is there a specific email address I should be using?

After a week? You need to call them now. Give them the number you got when you submitted your complaint and your order number. You need to find out if they got your submittal or not. I would've called them after 3 days. That's what I did the last time they didn't respond ...only to find out my pics showing the issue didn't get through.

Day one Ex Preorder flex and when I went into the website it showed ITEM SHIPPING SOON.

Finally. Now I'm just praying it arrives unbroken and in excellent condition. That base a person posted broken earlier is ridiculously too thin indeed. I don't know why they would do that and not at least inject some kind of reinforcement material to prevent breaking.

Does anyone have pics of this in a Besta? Too many pages to sift through all these posts...

Whoopie statue of the year will ship in a week! Steve for sculptor of the year and ww for statue of the year. Come on ss please let Steve sculpt more DC females. It will guarantee huge sales. Win win for all of us. These would be my first choices :)

Supergirl
The magic lady
The tiger WW villian lady
Star girl from the animated justice league
Big Barda

Wait on Waitlist first week of Jan. Converted 2 weeks ago. Just got a processing notice for 5-7 weeks for the EX.

Got this Today. I'm a full payer!

Your pre-order of the Wonder Woman - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3001151) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.

Please review your shipping address and payment information below. If you need to update your information please log into your online account.

Anticipated Item Arrival: (approximately) 5-7 weeks!
:horror :slap :computer

Oh Well. What are you going to do? She'll get here eventually! . :dance

Subject: Sideshow order #TC<redacted> for item 3001151 Shipping Soon!
Message: Your pre-order of the Wonder Woman - Premium Format Figure - EXCLUSIVE (3001151) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 5-7 weeks.

In WHAT alternate plane of existence is 5-7 weeks considered soon!?!?!?!?!?

Back