XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is shipping going to be domestic for BBTS or are they passing along international shipping?

It cracks me up how we all start this hobby thinking 200 is a lot. Then slowly your perception of what a good deal is stretches out as you hunt down pieces. Now we all think 650 is cheap lol. I am definitely a culprit of this.

It cracks me up how we all start this hobby thinking 200 is a lot. Then slowly your perception of what a good deal is stretches out as you hunt down pieces. Now we all think 650 is cheap lol. I am definitely a culprit of this.

I am not. I'm getting in, getting my avengers, and getting out until money is less of an issue. But if these basic statues like the new cap pf start to climb above 500$... I'm out.

At first I bought figures for 60 and was like that's expensive. Then I got bombshells for 100 and said that's expensive, then I got PFs for up to 400 and said that's expensive. Now I'm looking at 650 and saying that's expensive. Unless they make a LS Slave Leia, I think XM is the max I'll be going lol

I would imagine it would only because it should be included with the product. Not to mention BBTS has the same stock amount as XM's listing, so it just makes sense for it.

And no Kayorzz, stop!!!!

I do not need more reasons to spend money! :lol

This is what I got when I asked yesterday

BBTS said:
Jacob replied
Jul 2 2:03pm
Hello Kee,

Thank you for contacting us! I do not see that it comes with a Silver Coin, however, XM Studios may be offering it only with their preorders. I will have our product department look into it. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Have a great day!

XM please...please...please don't go SS route and have 5000 different license. I think for a small company such as yourselves....3 is the MAX.

1) Marvel
2) Star Wars
3) Either Transformers (that probably will never happen) so I have to go with DC.

That's it....3 only!

I asked about shipping a nd even the rep was running around.

Seems like they are in as much as in the dark as we are.

With that price, it has to be shipped from Singapore. I already pre-ordered 2 coin ones from KayOrzz and Simply Toys so I am set for BW. But interested in knowing for future releases.

Back