1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In one shop that I know of it's 620 euros here in my country

that's roughly 950 dollars, which is A LOT!

I havent seem the movie yet !!

GOING TO SEE IT TONITE !
had to work friday, wedding last nite No time for IRON MAN :(
but today I Called in sick at work so I can go see it THAT'S IT !!

I have heard nothing but incredible things about this movie so Now I am really pumped to get IRON MAN BUST

I havent seem the movie yet !!

GOING TO SEE IT TONITE !
had to work friday, wedding last nite No time for IRON MAN :(
but today I Called in sick at work so I can go see it THAT'S IT !!

I have heard nothing but incredible things about this movie so Now I am really pumped to get IRON MAN BUST

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

I'm gonna go see the movie next weekend probably. But, I watched the Backstage Pass on the 1:1 bust again earlier today and this piece is amazing.

Talk about a centerpiece in a collection.

If I like the movie, I might be tempted. I already am....

:monkey5

It is hard to resist, having the chest light up would have made it near impossible.

:monkey3

Man, you guys are the worse kind of peer pressure there is. I am feeling very tempted to drop my PF preorders and just get the 1:1 bust. If only there was a place in Canada that I could get it from to save me from paying those ridiculous shipping charges.

Man, you guys are the worse kind of peer pressure there is. I am feeling very tempted to drop my PF preorders and just get the 1:1 bust. If only there was a place in Canada that I could get it from to save me from paying those ridiculous shipping charges.

Quality over Quantity..

I would love to have one. Now even more since the movie rocked! But because I'm in Europe and it's shipping from the U.S. warehouse this isn't going to happen.
The shipping + all the added tax just makes it way to expensive to buy one direct from sideshow. I hope I can get some luck at a local sideshow dealer but I'm not to optimistic. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I was thinking of picking up the EX iron man comiquette but I can this this for about $400 cheaper and its bigger.:naughty

Anyone have a lead on this around still cheap? From SSC its gonna cost me mid $700s and I'd like to see if I can get that lowered....Some folks on eBay are offering 579 shipped but I'm hesitant to PO off of eBay, especially when all Indications are that according to the flexpay schedule this won't be released until September

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back