1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody needs to buy bigger trucks. sorry to hear that fellas. :(

Just cancelled my pre-order from sideshow due to the news.

Dont know if anyone has posted this (I checked a few pages back) but if you live in the uk you can order from play.com and use the 5% discount 'experience08' and that makes it £379.99 delivered . :D

Maybe the 1:1 box is gonna be bigger cause some one at SS actually thought it might be a good idea to put some packing supplies in with the bust....you know instead of trying the SIM let it rattle around in the box approach.

Maybe the 1:1 box is gonna be bigger cause some one at SS actually thought it might be a good idea to put some packing supplies in with the bust....you know instead of trying the SIM let it rattle around in the box approach.

aw damn, i was hoping this time they'd cover it with a 1" layer of vaseline to fully protect the paint.

for the peeps in europe.. isn't there an overseas retailer you can purchase from? or are they not available to eu retailers?

Shame on you sideshow, you should stand by all your orders

aw damn, i was hoping this time they'd cover it with a 1" layer of vaseline to fully protect the paint.

naw I heard they passed up the vaseline in favor of using a good paint thiner :duh :rotfl

Just cancelled my pre-order from sideshow due to the news.

Dont know if anyone has posted this (I checked a few pages back) but if you live in the uk you can order from play.com and use the 5% discount 'experience08' and that makes it £379.99 delivered . :D

That's a really good price but it don't help me much since play.com don't ship out of the UK:emperor:monkey2

for the peeps in europe.. isn't there an overseas retailer you can purchase from? or are they not available to eu retailers?

The closest one i can think of is in Germany but they charge as much for the bust as i thought i would have paided with shipping and VAT tax, from SS.

But i'm gonna hang on to my order and hope for a miracle ($$$$) before it ships:D

After seeing that amzing movie I am going to try so hard to keep this and get it!:D

You and me both. During the movie, I was thinking to myself, "Man I need to save enough to keep my Sideshow pre-order"

I was originally going to wait until I saw the bust on display at SDCC before making my decision, but now I'm 100% hooked!

Anybody here need a kidney?

You and me both. During the movie, I was thinking to myself, "Man I need to save enough to keep my Sideshow pre-order"

I was originally going to wait until I saw the bust on display at SDCC before making my decision, but now I'm 100% hooked!

Anybody here need a kidney?

Hell yeah, after seeing the movie, I'm so glad that I am getting this!!I hope they do a Mark I or Mark II Exclusive Version of this!! That would kill!!!! And I can't wait for War Machine!!!!!

I would love to see a Mk II version of this. After seeing the film especially the part where he addresses Pepper and you see just the upper torso of the suit behind him I had to go order this directly from SSC. If this had the arms attached it'd be directly from that scene

I want to get this bust, but then that would mean I would have to cancel my Red Skull Ex, Thor Ex, and Indy Ex.

can anyone tell me please how much do you think the overseas shipping will cost ?

I live in Turkey btw and they directly shipp us from US warehouse.. so for ex: a pf normaly cost aroun 160 -170 dolars.

can anyone tell me please how much do you think the overseas shipping will cost ?

I live in Turkey btw and they directly shipp us from US warehouse.. so for ex: a pf normaly cost aroun 160 -170 dolars.

Then your propably looking at like $500-600.

Not really that much. This weighs as much as The Thing PF, so I can see it costing around that much. And the estimated shipping cost is only $175. When you go into the Shipping Cost Estimator under Specs, they say the charges are based on dimensions, not weight, so......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back