1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I was looking around. Lots of places had it for like $624 and free shipping the first day or 2, but now most are back up to $700 also. :monkey2

Edit: Damn, Alter Ego is still at $630.

1:1 IM Bust

Thanks SB, canceled my SSC order and went through Alter Ego and saved over a $100. :rock

I don't know if I should flew-pay, order from and e-tailer, or see if the price come down on ebay. Do you guys think the value will come down at all?

I don't know if I should flew-pay, order from and e-tailer, or see if the price come down on ebay. Do you guys think the value will come down at all?

I think yes it will go down when they first start shipping and ebay is flooded with them...

I'm gonna wait till you get one then sell it so you can buy the Aragorn VS Uruk-Hai dio back.

Let me know. I get first dibs.

:D

I might have to "flew-pay" you thou. ;)

Posted over at Statue Forum....

"Ironman arrives in Asia"

"He took a detour on rout to the middle east..our friendly sideshow dealer is hosting Mr Stark!!!"

P1000201.jpg

P1000204.jpg

P1000203.jpg

Read here.

Posted over at Statue Forum....

"Ironman arrives in Asia"

"He took a detour on rout to the middle east..our friendly sideshow dealer is hosting Mr Stark!!!"

P1000201.jpg

P1000204.jpg

P1000203.jpg

Read here.

Looks pretty! Wished these pics were better. Makes him look cheap. I know with better pics taken say by a Cap 10, Rory, or P1X4R, we will get to see how amazing this piece looks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back