1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh my bad, i didnt realize you have to register to see them, let me ask permission and see if i can post it here

nevermind, speedracer already already posted it :D

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33886

Looking at the pics in that link I would give the paint job a B to a B+ (but I will wait till I can see the final piece to judge). The eyes look spot on & overall the piece is great. Really looking forward to this & the Wolf Pred bust. My only true concern w/ the IM bust is that they hopefully keep the name plate blank & that the metal accent pieces are actual metal (machined billet aluminum hopefully) & not an "alternative" material.

What exactly is split shipping? I'm sure I get the jist of it, but why start shipping if the item got delayed? I'd hope that the first batch isn't a bad one.... For $700 this thing better be FLAWLESS!!!

Split shipping in this case means SS will get some of the bust in sept and the rest will come in from time to time over the next few months(oct,nov).

Ahhhh. Sounds like they're not doing an edition size and just filling orders as they're placed.... That kinda sucks :(

this bust appears to be an open ended edition. obviously not a flipper's dream.

The T3 bust had a open edition and thats turned into a good profit flip, so you never know.

Well, it was an open edition that they eventually stopped making as well. That's why the price jumped.

Wish they would find more of them instead of that stupid RHOD!!! God I want one, just not for $700ish..... :monkey2

Looking at the pics in that link I would give the paint job a B to a B+ (but I will wait till I can see the final piece to judge). The eyes look spot on & overall the piece is great. Really looking forward to this & the Wolf Pred bust. My only true concern w/ the IM bust is that they hopefully keep the name plate blank & that the metal accent pieces are actual metal (machined billet aluminum hopefully) & not an "alternative" material.

I'm in the same boat as you. I just saw the bust on display @ Sideshow's comicon booth and was a tad disappointed in the lack of machined metal/alluminum parts (collar area and the two bolts on the chest).

Paint is ok but looking at the screen used prop costume Hasbro had on display, it was pretty close (to me anyways).

Anyone have any word if Sideshow is going to use machined parts on this? Maybe I can ask them tomorrow (Although, I highly doubt the people there at that booth have any idea).

-Joe

IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9540.jpg

IMG_9542.jpg

I wish somebody would make the whole damned outfit from the Winston moulds.I m not big on film props but id put myself in financial straits to have a replica of that Mark 3 costume sitting in the corner of my room.Words cannot express how much i love that thing.

I wish somebody would make the whole damned outfit from the Winston moulds.I m not big on film props but id put myself in financial straits to have a replica of that Mark 3 costume sitting in the corner of my room.Words cannot express how much i love that thing.

Yeah, we're not rich or crazy like you sir. Some are... looks to maybe Gruson and P1X4R... but not me. The bust is good enough.

God bless you Josh! God bless.

Oh man, that bust is a must.... and I am a poet and I didn't even know it.

No problem. Lets put it this way I wasn't gonna get this and then I saw it at SDCC. You can guess what I did next. :lol

I believe Razors will still be getting there orders in Sept.......fingers crossed cause I cant wait to get this beauty.

I believe Razors will still be getting there orders in Sept.......fingers crossed cause I cant wait to get this beauty.

September?! These aren't supposed to be available until November. :(

I want to get mine during my Birthday. More funds coming in then. :D

September?! These aren't supposed to be available until November. :(

I want to get mine during my Birthday. More funds coming in then. :D

They will ship in split shipments. Starting in Sept and going through to Nov.

They will ship in split shipments. Starting in Sept and going through to Nov.

Coming from a guy who always wants the first shipment, you don't know how much I want to get one of the later ones. Although I notice with certain pieces, the first initial shipments have the better paint apps, except the Iron Man pieces, which this is. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back