1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a pic I took of the bust, not as good as Josh's mind you , but look at the funny extra you get on the right side. :lol

DSC01224.jpg

Here's a pic I took of the bust, not as good as Josh's mind you , but look at the funny extra you get on the right side. :lol

DSC01224.jpg

Nice pic Ill! P!TU's face is freaking funny as hell. :lol

thanks alot josh. my god that looks incredible. I Cant wait to get it.
hahahaha !! I bet after you saw it you order it right ?

Josh how was if face to face ?

Oh yeah! It went straight on an order sheet right after. :rock

Well, like I said I hadn't really put a lot of thought into ordering it. Then I saw it and I was just like :horror I gotta get me one of those. I was really taken back by how nice it is.

It's as good as ordered for me as well.

:rock

Wow, great pics Josh!!!!! :horror I just cancelled my order but re-ordered this on Flex pay, since I have a few items on pre-order as well :eek: Gotta divide the funds now! But man, I'm SOOOOO nervous about any possible paint issues just as they did with the SIM :sick Can't wait to get mine though!!!!:banana

Thanks! I've got mine coming via Flex Pay as well. After seeing it this was a must.

Stan Winston Studios did a great job on this bust. I'm glad they found a distributor for it.

Stan Winston Studios did a great job on this bust. I'm glad they found a distributor for it.

I think that Stan Winston and Sideshow together did a great job on this bust.

Artists:

-Stan Winston Studios
-The Sideshow Collectibles Design and Development Team

Manufactured by: Sideshow Collectibles

Why wouldn't Sideshow distribute something that they produced/manufactured themselves? They did a lot more than simply distribute something that was already made by somebody else, and we shouldn't diminish their efforts on this great piece of work by thinking of them as a nameless distributor.

there's no way this will jump in value... it's too awesome and too many people have jumped aboard. So those looking for an investment are in trouble! :rock

Why wouldn't Sideshow distribute something that they produced/manufactured themselves? They did a lot more than simply distribute something that was already made by somebody else, and we shouldn't diminish their efforts on this great piece of work by thinking of them as a nameless distributor.

Oh yeah, Sideshow doesn't simply distribute anything! They probably have plenty of input on all of the products they sell for such companies as Medicom, Mezco, Museum Replicas, ACME, Enesco, Electric Tiki, PopBox Collectibles, Hot Toys, Insight Editions, etc.

You are correct--they do distribute things from other manufacturers. I didn't say anything to the contrary.

But in the case of the Iron Man 1:1 bust, they manufactured it themselves. They are not just distributing something made by someone else. Stan Winston designed it, then Sideshow developed that design into an item that could be mass produced, and then they made it, they sold it, they distributed it. You seemed to not want to give Sideshow any credit for their involvement in the process, which in this case was more than mere distribution.

I'm seriously considering buying this. Are there any vendors out there selling this for a better "deal" than direct from SS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back