1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, BBTS, AlterEgo, Dark Shadow, Razor...... Can't think of any more. Most are from $630 to $650.

Cool... AlterEgo has it for $630 plus shipping... Considering the reward points and the cheaper shipping through SS,,, it's probably a wash to just order it direct. Thanks!

There are many retailers selling the Iron Man 1-1 for $50-$75 less than Sideshow. The trick is to get a good deal on your shipping and you'll easily come out ahead enough to forget the bonus points.

Yeah, should've done the Darkshadow one the first day it was out. Or was it Razor???... Anyways, they had it for like $626.99 or so and free shipping. To late now.

Anyways, I usually get a free gift card with the big purchases from SSC.

Yeah, should've done the Darkshadow one the first day it was out. Or was it Razor???... Anyways, they had it for like $626.99 or so and free shipping. To late now.

Anyways, I usually get a free gift card with the big purchases from SSC.

Really??? I've been shopping with Sideshow for a few years now and I haven't gotten any giftcards.... :confused: I've gotten the Darth Maul bust, Vader PF ex, Grievous PF ex, 12 different 1/6 star wars figures, a Spider man PF ex and I have a ton more on pre-order :eek:

Really?? I've gotten like 3 or 4. Most are for $15, but when I got The Thing PF EX, I got a $50. And then someone gave me a $30 just cause when they joined the board.

Man I really really hope I can afford this. With so much stuff I don't know if I can.

Nope, it was sitting just inside the big ass plastic bag on top of the box for The Thing PF. Plain view. The others were just sitting on top or bottom of the item box, depending on the orientation of the box.

yeah, I've never dealt with the reward points from SS as I haven't yet ordered anything from them. Although I do have a few things on preorder. But that 700 reward points sounds kinda appealing....

yeah, I've never dealt with the reward points from SS as I haven't yet ordered anything from them. Although I do have a few things on preorder. But that 700 reward points sounds kinda appealing....

Comes out to $35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back