1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, although I'm afraid of the answer :eek: I have my IM 1:1 bust on flex pay. I've already had one payment go through. I went and bought the IM movie in the SS collectors box, with the $50 GC. On the back it says you can put the $50 towards the IM bust. Can I have the $50 credited towards the bust??? Since I didn't know that the GC was eligible to use on the IM bust :eek: GC have only been able to be used towards IN STOCK items, so this was a surprise and a disappointment at the same time!

I'm pretty sure you have to use the GC at time of order. If they've taken one FP payment then they won't let you apply.

I'm pretty sure you have to use the GC at time of order. If they've taken one FP payment then they won't let you apply.

That's what I was afraid of.............:banghead I had the IM bust on just a pre order. If I wouldv'e left it as that, I could've just simply cancelled it and re-ordered the bust and applied the $50 GC. Crud..............:monkey2

That's what I was afraid of.............:banghead I had the IM bust on just a pre order. If I wouldv'e left it as that, I could've just simply cancelled it and re-ordered the bust and applied the $50 GC. Crud..............:monkey2

If you use a Gift Card on this you dont get any reward points, so don't feel bad.

I just saw this pic on statue forums, I really wish that SS made it like this.

2957press010011vb0.jpg

I just saw this pic on statue forums, I really wish that SS made it like this.

2957press010011vb0.jpg

I saw this a couple months ago and it does look really good.Having the chest on the bust I think is crucial but he still looks good without it.

Yeah this does look better, but I think it would cost plenty more than $700.

Yeah this does look better, but I think it would cost plenty more than $700.

yeah that is the first thing my GF and i said when i ordered it. i would prefer to have the chest piece, but know it would significantly increase the price that would be out of reach for most people.

I'll pay the extra money for the chest light; it's so worth it if it looks 100x better.

Chest piece or no chest piece I wish they would get a move on and release the damn thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back