1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good price from Alterego and Razor's Edge too. The clincher with Adam was the $6.50 flat shipping. It won't be that cheap elsewhere for this large item.

Good price from Alterego and Razor's Edge too. The clincher with Adam was the $6.50 flat shipping. It won't be that cheap elsewhere for this large item.

adam is a good seller but keep in mind, if you cancel the order, the 5% restocking fee charged results in a $25 penalty. but if you're set to absolutely buy, you can't beat $636.50 shipped. :D

adam is a good seller but keep in mind, if you cancel the order, the 5% restocking fee charged results in a $25 penalty. but if you're set to absolutely buy, you can't beat $636.50 shipped. :D

I agree. Good thing I am 100% in on this and the exclusive Samaritan. :D

In retrospect, I am glad I didn't preorder the Palpatine bust through a dealer. Those two pieces are automatically on top of my list and would have bumped it down and out.

so if you order from SS your out 30 bucks... cause it about 35 bucks in Points. :D

Hope we get a low edition size released for this peice in tonights NL.

lol...yeah that's another way of looking at it. I rather take the $100 savings now than the $35 in points.

Another thing: am I the only one that dislikes these SWS pieces having a secret ES?

Nope if this thing is 1000 es I'll cancel!!! :monkey2

Nope if this thing is 1000 es I'll cancel!!! :monkey2

That's the thing with some of these SWS pieces: they don't tell you the ES and some of them are not numbered. Look at the 1:1 Endo Bust. It's not numbered and the product page is listed as Limited Edition with no "TBD" for the ES just like Iron Man 1:1.

We may never know how many of these are actually out there.

Last edited:
That's the thing with some of these SWS pieces: they don't tell you the ES and some of them are not numbered. Look at the 1:1 Endo Bust. It's not numbered and the product page is listed as Limited Edition with no "TBD" for the ES just like Iron Man 1:1.

Yeah.Sideshow needs to cut that out.They also need to stop showing us the prototypes and show us what we'll actually be getting unless.. they stay 98%true to the proto.Anything they change needs not to be noticable.

I don't understand why they don't have a Edition Size for the skulls, this way they can keep producing them.
That's not really limited...

knowing sws the edition won't be published so that they are not set in stone how many to make so if they are hit with cancellations then they are not left with too many spares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back