1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the movie blows...I would have a hard time looking at this bust ($700)...even if it looks good now....a weak movie can really ruin a decent sculpt IMO:lecture (SM3)

If the movie blows...I would have a hard time looking at this bust ($700)...even if it looks good now....a weak movie can really ruin a decent sculpt IMO:lecture (SM3)

who cares if the movie blows? that doesnt change the fact that this bust IS iron man and it DOES look bad ass!

wow. just WOW.... glad I dont collect this stuff.... :monkey1

Think Dare Devil. That should help.;)

I think it's an open ES as well.

who cares if the movie blows? that doesnt change the fact that this bust IS iron man and it DOES look bad ass!

....for me..:lectureIMO:lecture I don't like to be reminded of crapass movies...but hey...I think there is a 70% chance the movie will be pretty good...I'll wait for a comic version of a 1:1 *waits* :monkey1

Yeah, but DD looked like it sucked before it even came out. That was not a good roll for Ben or Colin or Jen. At least she was better in Elektra. Plus, this movie already looks amazing and looks like it will be 1,000,000 times better than DD or S:R or any of the crappy superhero movies that have come out in the last few years.

if the movie sucks, the value for this bust will go down!

This bust looks amazing. I don't have a 1:1 bust yet, but this will be my first.

I sure hope that the movie is as good as the previews.

Flexipay Order ordered, will cancel if the movie doesn't get at least a 3 star rating across the board.:D

I'll be annoyed if a Battle Damaged Version is released later on, as I'd think it'd look a lot better, more authentic/realistic or something...

It matters to me. Which is why I don't own any SP3 crap or Superman Returns merchandise.

I think this falls under the each to their own theory... I have some of that Superman Returns & Spider-Man 3 merchandise. But I do agree with you and understand your point. A bad movie can/does take away from a truely great collectible's luster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back