1:1 Iron man Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick questions to my fellow Canadians, who who has the cheapest method of taking this 1:1 bust on? Meaning BBTS.com has it at 630, but their shipping to Canada is 190?! That makes no sense. Regardless, that's just ridiculous.

Which Retailer has this bust for the cheapest so far? Thanks.

Interesting--nothing mentioned about a limited edition or printed edition numbers on this one.

for some reason I think a lot of the Stan Winston stuff is that way.
i believe most of the Terminator is sold like that ... :monkey1

"although this piece will not have a set edition size, that doesn't mean we'll be producing it forever!"

Just like I mentioned earlier, very "funny" way to sell these high end limited pieces. Oh well, it's still cool regardless of how many they make.

Man, this is one awesome piece. I just watched the Backstage Pass and dang, I didn't know it lights up as well. Too cool.

That said, it's a pass for me.

Out of my league.

"although this piece will not have a set edition size, that doesn't mean we'll be producing it forever!"

Just like I mentioned earlier, very "funny" way to sell these high end limited pieces. Oh well, it's still cool regardless of how many they make.

It's the way SWS does things, been said a few times. I wouldn't doubt they'll keep making them (perorder) till the movie comes out.

Does SWS or SSC tell the final number of copies
when its sold out?

It's the way SWS does things, been said a few times. I wouldn't doubt they'll keep making them (perorder) till the movie comes out.

movie comes out in may. the bust comes out third quarter. (july-sept)

the alien warrior bust by sws was limited to 400 pc.....the predator was limited to 1000.....even though the iron man piece looks to be as good as the previously mentioned sws pieces, it absolutely should have a limited edition size....thats what makes them "collectibles" and the more limited, the more they appreciate in value.:D

They kind of did that with the Sauron PF I think the ES was 9000 which flooded the market.I bought mine on Ebay for half of the original price a year after its release.

Never seen the original Helmet. This is too bad that it won't have a good ES. I'm getting sick of the new way they are doing things flooding the market so to speak. I'm not a flipper but there is peace at mind when thinking about spending this kind of cash on a collectable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back